K&H Pet Products Outdoor Dinning Room Cat Furniture
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps protect your kitty’s food and water from rain, snow and dirt.
- Simply place your cat’s food and water bowls inside the outdoor dining room.
- Made with a nylon and vinyl-backed fabric to help shield your cat from harsh weather.
- No tools are required for set up—simply assemble with hook and hoop!
- The purr-fect size for food and water bowls.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Natural Wood$71.98Chewy Price$130.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Unheated Two-Story Kitty House, Gray Leaf$129.99Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- Petique The Box Eco Cat House$41.79Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Extra-Wide Cat Shelter, Olive/Black$111.99Chewy Price$173.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Extra-Wide Outdoor Unheated Kitty House, Olive/Black$66.74Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Frisco Indoor Heated Cat House, Red$54.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Thermo-Kitty Home$94.99Chewy Price$180.99List Price
- Frisco Extra Wide Indoor Heated Cat House, Gray$67.96Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Frisco Indoor Unheated Cat House, Red$39.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE 3-Story Outdoor Wooden Cat House$103.01Chewy Price$130.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Shaded Balcony Cat House$95.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Unheated Kitty House Cat Shelter, Log Cabin$64.66Chewy Price$91.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Features||N/A||N/A||Outdoor, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||1 condo||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Outdoor cat food cover
I bought two of these to cover cat food dishes when it snows (or rains). Our area just got 5 inches of snow and these worked great. Even though snow got on the top/roof it stayed out of the insides. Our state is windy so of course have to face it in the opposite direction that the snow is coming from. Cats even kept heads dry while eating. I think it might have made a good temp shelter for a few minutes if the food dishes weren't in it. It is smaller but that is what I wanted.
Outside cat feeding station
Needs to be tied down in windy conditions. Easy to put together.
Waste of Money
It doesn't keep leaves, acorns, etc out of their bowls. It isn't deep enough. Also food was soaked during the rain when the bowl was pushed completely to the back. I wasted my money
Feeding station for Angel!
Angel the stray cat loves the outside feeding station!
great outdoor dining for feral cats
This item is easy to wipe clean and the cats come to feast.