K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter
About This Item
- Excellent use in barns, garages, porches or anywhere an outdoor cat needs additional warmth and protection. Can also be used indoors!
- Features two exits with removable door flaps so your cats can't be trapped by predators.
- Includes K&H Lectro-Soft heated bed that is MET safety listed.
- Vinyl backing and 600 denier nylon construction create a water-resistant shelter. Fuzzy fastener-style walls and a zippered roof for easy assembly (no tools required!).
- Great for outdoor cats. Large, heated shelter that can be used by two cats at once and protects from rain, wind, and snow.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Heated Cat House, Green$38.49Chewy Price$48.25List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Outdoor Unheated Kitty House Cat Shelter, Olive/Black$39.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Frisco Extra Wide Heated Cat House, Red$60.04Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Extra-Wide Outdoor Unheated Kitty House, Red/Black$54.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Extra-Wide Cat Shelter, Red/Black$79.99Chewy Price$173.99List Price
- Frisco Outdoor Wooden A-Frame Cat House, Medium$89.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Natural Wood$61.77Chewy Price$130.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Heated Two-Story Kitty House, Gray Leaf$119.99Chewy Price$218.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Multi-Kitty A-Frame House$100.99Chewy Price$186.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Mod Thermo-Kitty Shelter, Gray$61.99Chewy Price$128.99List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Wooden Cat House with Elevated Balcony Steps, Medium$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- TRIXIE Outdoor Wooden Cat House, White$58.70Chewy Price$74.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Removable Bed||—||Heated||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Cover Material||—||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
Questions & Answers
92 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1686 Customer Reviews
Feeling relief / 57F inside at 30F outdoor temp
My neighbors don't care about their cat. Last year, I had to bring this beauty inside because they neglected her in 7F weather, but she hated my cats. This year, the neighbors seem to have completely abandoned her and she is def an older model. I have heated cat houses on both my back and (now) front porches, but she def prefers this one. I also have an outdoor therm to make sure the heaters are working properly. At the time of this review: it's 29F outside, but it's 57F in this house!! I check on her frequently since this is new and, every time I put my hand in there, it seems the pad is the perfect temp. It does cool significantly when not in use, which saves energy. But even the full 20 watts is less than leaving an old incandescent bulb on all night. I should also mention that I have a piece of styrofoam between the house and the concrete porch and, although the porch is covered, I loosely covered the top (NOT the INSIDE!) with some bubble wrap and a fall colored blanket to match my decor. The flaps are perfectly fitted and keep air to a minimum and the fleece cover is super duper soft and cuddly. Bonus: it's small enough to feel cozy but big enough that a larger / older cat can stretch a little. She loves this thing and seems to be showing me gratitude when I reach in to give her pets. I am so glad to have this for when seriously bad weather rolls through. My back porch cat house also has a great heat pad from K&H but the house (not K&H) isn't insulated yet, which I am doing tomorrow for other neighborhood hobos. Very, very happy with this house specifically, but K&H in general.
5 STARS AND A HAPPY CAT
I absolutely love this heated cat house, and Jack the Feral Cat loves and uses it whenever he's here. For the complainers that said the pad didn't get warm, people, READ the product information enclosed with the cat house. This isn't a heating pad like people use for themselves, that would be uncomfortably hot for a cat. My guy is staying comfy and secure and we've had snow on the ground, stiff wind and temps in the teens. It's located on my porch right next to a heated water bowl, and it's just perfect.
Rarely, if ever, do i leave a review. However, i wanted to tell those like me, skeptical of introducing a new item to their kitty, that this heated cat house is the "bomb". I was able to put it together without any fuss whatsoever! After placing it in the garage in her favorite sleeping area -- she took to it like a duck to water. I actually had a hard time to get her to come back into the house!! I am VERY happy with this product.
Outdoor cat loves her house! She is in the barn but totally unheated. I felt sorry that the best I could do for her was a heat lamp over her box/bed. Then I found this. She is timid and doesn't like change. Would she use it? No need for worry. I left the doors off the 1st couple nights and she went right in the 1st night and has slept there every night since. It's a hit! : )
Great for outdoor/feral cats
I adopted an unsocial cat. She absolutely loves this bed. This is her 2nd "house" for a different area of the garage. After 10 years it's still running perfectly. In Michigan winters gives me peace of mind. I have it off the floor on treated 16" 4x4s and osb board. House is stable and off the cold and sometimes wet floor. A must have for outdoor cats.
I have a formerly homeless kitty in my unheated garage for the winter. The house is sturdy and easy to set up. The warm pad, with the washable and removable cover, is purrfectly warm. The door flaps can be removed, so one set is off as kitty hadn't used door flaps. Makes me happy to keep him safe and comfortable during the winter weather.
The cats love it
My cats love this! And so do I. I know they are staying warm. I would have given it a 5 star except I have to put the cover back on the heating pad everyday. I wish the cover completely slid over the pad and was not just connected on the ends. But would I recommend it? Definitely!!!
I have a little clipped ear feral that showed up and quickly set up shop on my patio cushions. She's slept there all summer, eats twice a day and seems content. Now winter is coming and I'm trying to get her someplace warmer to sleep. I purchased another house that wasn't heated and thought the insulation + straw would be good enough if it was also sheltered against the house with an overhang. Unfortunately she hasn't been in it this last week and has instead gone under our shed. So I ordered this heated house and although it was small I thought it was worth it for the heated pad. It came today and was easy to put together but it hardly gets warm at all. I only feel a faint bit of heat in the center after testing it out. It's also very lightweight and i worry it will blow away on a windy Northeastern day. Unfortunately, I don't really have an option except to put it out tonight, it's going to be in the 20s. I reccomend you test it as soonas it arrives, I think mine is defective. The shipping was quick but otherwise I wish I would of tried another brand.
I have ferile cats that I feed on my front porch. I haven't been able to catch them yet (they will become house cats when I do). I can provide a place to sleep, that is warm, as well as feeding them. They love their house. The fact that the heated pad only comes on when they are in the house is wonderful
I fed a neighborhood cat who seemed hungry but couldn't find the family after a couple months of searching... she refused to move into MY house, frost was in the forecast so ordered her this house. She wasn't interested the first couple days but I put her inside with a very small bowl of dry food & held the doors shut. She ended up appearing to love the house when she got used to it & was often inside sleeping or resting. She was adopted & now I'm donating the house to a local rescue. Its a very nice house... I recommend it.