Your feline friend will love hiding out in the K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House! This is made with 600 denier nylon with a vinyl backing that makes this water-resistant. This house comes with and accommodates a Kitty Lectro-Soft. The roof hangs over the 2 doors to keep cats warm, safe and dry. It's easy to assemble with fuzzy fastener-style walls and a zippered roof and is heated to keep your kitty nice and warm!
- Excellent use in barns, garages, porches or anywhere an outdoor cat needs additional warmth and protection. Can also be used indoors!
- Features two exits with removable door flaps so your cats can't be trapped by predators.
- Includes K&H Lectro-Soft heated bed that is MET safety listed.
- Vinyl backing and 600 denier nylon construction create a water-resistant shelter. Fuzzy fastener-style walls and a zippered roof for easy assembly (no tools required!).
- Great for outdoor cats. Large, heated shelter that can be used by two cats at once and protects from rain, wind, and snow.
Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. K&H recommends using only the Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad for these animals as this pad has an adjustable thermostat. Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
Inner dimensions: 14 x 18 x 16 inches Outer dimensions: 18 x 22 x 17 inches
See all items by K&H Pet Products