K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Excellent use in barns, garages, porches or anywhere an outdoor cat needs additional warmth and protection. Can also be used indoors!
- Features two exits with removable door flaps so your cats can't be trapped by predators.
- Includes K&H Lectro-Soft heated bed that is MET safety listed.
- Vinyl backing and 600 denier nylon construction create a water-resistant shelter. Fuzzy fastener-style walls and a zippered roof for easy assembly (no tools required!).
- Great for outdoor cats. Large, heated shelter that can be used by two cats at once and protects from rain, wind, and snow.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Indoor Heated Cat House, Green$48.25Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Multi-Kitty A-Frame House$100.99Chewy Price$186.99List Price
- Frisco Extra Wide Indoor Heated Cat House, Gray$61.16Chewy Price$67.96List Price
- K&H Pet Products Mod Thermo-Kitty Shelter, Gray$61.99Chewy Price$128.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Extra-Wide Outdoor Unheated Kitty House, Olive/Black$66.74Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Extra-Wide Cat Shelter, Red/Black$111.99Chewy Price$173.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Heated A-Frame Cat House, Gray/Black$55.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Unheated Kitty House Cat Shelter, Barn$64.66Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Thermo-Kitty Home$94.99Chewy Price$180.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Extreme Weather Kitty Pad & Fleece Cover$51.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Natural Wood$83.09Chewy Price$130.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Dinning Room Cat Furniture, Barn Red$44.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
93 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1635 Customer Reviews
Great House for Cats
Have owned this brand of house for many years. Finally needed to replace due to major wear spots from cat claws. These are easy to assemble, high quality houses. Very water resistant and the heated ones work great. Have never had a heating pad failure to date. Highly recommend. Outdoor feral cats love them. Good winter homes for them to keep out of the elements. K&H products are excellent in quality.
Love this house
I bought this for the feral cats in the winter. It's a great product & recommend to anyone that lives up North that wants to help keep outside kitties warm. Super easy to put together & easy to store in warmer months. This being so lightweight is its one flaw - it gets super windy up here in the winter so I had to get a dog house to put it in otherwise it would have blown away.
I have a 13 year old cat so wasn't sure if she would even use the house. Much to my surprise she started using it on the 3rd day. I would have given this a 5 star review but the heated pad barely heats at all.
Home for snow
I have a larger size for my bonded ferals and they have used it the last 2 winters. I have a 3rd slim feral so I got a single home
Love this house!!!!
This house was bought for a stray or feral Kitty/Cat that I feed. He/she comes 2 times a day to be fed and get a little shut eye. Where I live it's really cold and windy, I wanted him/ her to at least warm up during his/her passing through for warm meals. I had to place the house inside a bigger tote so it wouldn't blow away on my deck (it's very light weight). Knock on wood the heating pad has worked through snow and rain and cold of -20 degrees YAY!!!!!!!! It fits 1 Big Cat, can't imagine anyone else fitting inside but cats do Love to snuggle so maybe 1 more cat could fit. It looked small when I received the house but it is just PURRFECT for what I needed.
Heat worked 3 months
We are disappointed with this purchase because the heating pad stopped working in about 3 months. We paid extra for the heated feature. We tried different outlets and no go. Delivery was excellent. Assembly was easy. There is nothing more to say.
Great product, uses very little electricity!
We bought this for a stray cat that has made our porch his home. It was fairly easy to assemble, even though a couple of sides didn't line up perfectly with the matching velcro. It took a few days for the cat to get into the house, but once he did, he discovered he can keep himself warm, even in freezing temps. It's the perfect size for one large cat, maybe 2 smaller cats who enjoy each other's company. I was surprised by how little electricity this used. My only disappointment is how short the cord is. We're fortunate to have 3 outlets on our porch, however, we had to place the house in a spot that was a bit inconvenient due to the short length of the cord. The instructions say to not use an extension cord, so they honestly should have made the cord longer.
I bought this for our "barn cat". It works as stated and seems very safe for the barn. She has her places she likes to sleep and still has not used it. I even took both flaps off and put it next to her favorite sleeping spot. I know she will eventually use it, so I am glad I have it. Seems sturdy and well made. I would recommend this item.
Stray cats have a home!
I am so happy with this “heated”outdoor house!! Now I can worry less. The stray kitties love it! It was so easy to put together, and it’s easy to clean. The cord is very sturdy too. It has flaps that keep the wind out. Just so happy the kitties stay warm when it’s cold n windy outside! I touched the kitties and they were so warm even though it was freezing outside. Awesome!
Heated cat house
My cat(s) LOVE it! I already had purchased a used one previously, unsure whether or not one of my cats would use it, and when cat # 1 did, I then proceeded to buy a (new) one for cat #2. They both love their houses!