K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Multi-Kitty A-Frame House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 600 denier nylon which provides water-resistance and durability that can stand up to rain, snow, and harsh weather conditions.
- Features 2 door flaps and hook & loop material sewn above the inside of the doors so you can attach the flaps easily.
- Perfect for 1 to 4 outdoor cats and boasts water-resistant fabric, easy assembly and durable construction.
- Includes a Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed that measures 19" x 24" and a washable fleece cover with a plastic-covered 5.5-foot cord that's MET listed for safety.
- Two exits so your kitties cannot be trapped by predators.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Indoor Unheated Cat House, Red$31.36Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Thermo-Kitty Home$94.99Chewy Price$180.99List Price
- DealFrisco Indoor Heated Cat House, Green$48.25Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Heated A-Frame Cat House, Gray/Black$55.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Natural Wood$130.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Extra-Wide Outdoor Unheated Kitty House, Red/Black$66.74Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Extra-Wide Cat Shelter, Red/Black$111.99Chewy Price$173.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Unheated Kitty House Cat Shelter, Log Cabin$55.08Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Frisco Extra Wide Indoor Heated Cat House, Green$56.49Chewy Price$69.74List Price
- TRIXIE Outdoor Wooden Cat House, White$64.13Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Frisco Extra Wide Indoor Unheated Cat House, Red$45.73Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Dinning Room Cat Furniture, Olive$39.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
220 Customer Reviews
works well outdoors
Bought for an outdoor cat for winter time. Had one previously that she really liked. It heats up well and I add blankets to cover the outside so the heat stays inside and keeps her warm in cold weather.
Stray cat hut
A stray has recently been visiting and wanted to get something to keep him safe from the elements and this does the trick - he understands it’s a safe place
Feral kitties love it
This is my second heated outdoor cat shelter. I purchased a larger one that would house two feral cats for the winter. They acclimated to this new house instantly. The only drawbacks are that the bottom of the shelter is thinner and it has less velcro for the closure than the previous shelter.
Good quality brand
I have bought cat houses with heating pads from this company, K and H before and they are very durable and well designed and well manufactured
I have a large stray that I've been taking care of for a couple of years now. The smaller house I bought really wasn't his size, so I purchased this one. He loves it and has plenty of room to stay warm during the day and at night. It works great.
This is my third house!! I have 16 outside cats. They only come on my front porch to eat. They are basically barn cats, on the wild side. I have them up on a hot tub lid. I had two for two years, but this year's herd was a good one. So yes, I think they are great.
Not for very cold weather, but great for moderate temps
While this shelter is sturdy, it has very thin walls, and is therefore not suitable for freezing temps, IMO. The heating pad inside works well (warms the kitty, but not the shelter) & is cozy. This would be a great shelter for more moderate temps. I’m giving it only 4 stars for this reason.
Roomy and fitted warm pad
This house was the 4th K&h cat house for our outside kids. It’s roomy and cozy for 2 cats.
Very easy to put together. Very sturdy. I’m super happy that the outdoor cats at our rental will have somewhere warm to get in out of the elements this winter.
Popular with the cats
This was easy to set up, and both of my two cats have used it, just not at the same time. I think they feel safe and sheltered there.