Keep your little pet nice and toasty with the K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Small Animal Pad. Running on an energy-efficient 25 watts, it’s all that’s needed to keep both indoor and outdoor pets warm in the coldest of temperatures. The internal thermostat will automatically heat to your animal’s standard body temperature, so it’s always giving off the perfect amount of heat. And to prevent those rabbits, guinea pigs and ferrets from taking a bite, the cleverly rounded corners make chewing more difficult, and the cord entrance and first 18 inches are capped with steel.
- Indoor/outdoor warmer keeps pets warm and comfy even in the coldest of climates.
- Controlled thermostatically to heat to the animal’s standard body temperature.
- 9 x 12-inch size is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and the rehabilitation of wildlife.
- Edges are rounded and the cord entrance and first 18 inches of cord are steel capped to prevent chewing.
- Four pre-drilled corner holes make it easy to mount to the floors, sidewall or cage.
Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
Compatible with K&H Pet Products Small Animal Heated Pad Deluxe Cover.
See all items by K&H Pet Products