K&H Pet Products Pillow-Top Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
About This Item
- Features an orthopedic foam base with a fluffy, polyester-filled pillow top.
- Overstuffed bolsters add security and comfort, plus a place for pets to rest their heads.
- Zippers at both the base and the bolster allow it to be broken down and machine washed.
- Binding on the bolsters adds a bit of class and style to look great in any room.
- Small measures 18 x 24 x 8 inches; medium measures 24 x 30 x 8.75 inches; large measures 28 x 36 x 9.5 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Black Medallion, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Frisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Medium$56.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, X-Large$46.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Convolute Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover & Liner, Deep Pool, Large$47.54Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- BarksBar Snuggly Sleeper Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$86.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Almondine, Medium$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- PawBrands PupRug Faux Fur Rectangular Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large/X-Large$129.20Chewy Price$449.00List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$118.99Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$118.99Chewy Price$142.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Orthopedic, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
313 Customer Reviews
absolutely the best
My baby absolutely loves his bed I just put a blanket on it to keep it nice he never lays directly on the bed itself. Would you lay directly on a mattress without covering it with a sheet or blanket, no then why would you not cover your pets bed to keep it clean? Use your brain people!
A top favorite for my best pal
I had originally bought this for my dog when we first got him. He loved it and slept in it every night. Then he discovered our tempur pedic bed. But he would still go and lay in his bed every now and again. It got so much love a couple holes developed. So I decided for Christmas I would get him a new one of these beds. We had the old one for 2 years and it lasted really good! So I am excited to have a new one for my guy. He was also excited!
Top layer too thin
My dog likes to circle before laying down. This has never been a problem with other beds. However, this simple circling caused the top layer to tear and then the dogs could access the stuffing. Soon the stuffing was all over and the top layer of fleece basically gone. The foam in the bottom layer and bolsters does seem very comfortable, but fleece needs to be much more durable
Quality control is a huge issue for this bed. i ordered one and it was under filled and collapsed so returned it only to have a similar issue with the replacement Do not bother ordering it. My niece had one from two years ago and was good quality which prompted me to buy it in the first place No comparison to heres with my order
This bed is great. I have bought several over the years and it is the only one that I have bought that caters to Sherlock's needs. He has several issues with joints and movement and this bed helps support him when he sleeps. He likes the high sides because he has always liked to feel something next to him when he sleeps.
poor quality, not for dogs who do any digging
This bed is very poor quality. Within a week, my 35 lb pup had managed to put a little hole in the fleece top. Within a month, the holes were as big a my palm, with stuffing everywhere. It’s way beyond repair. My dog is not an aggressive digger—she just scratches a little before she gets settled. That was enough to ruin this bed. The quality of the material is terrible— very flimsy and not made to stand up to normal dog behaviors. If your dog does anything remotely dog-like, this is not the bed for them (or you!). I am requesting a refund.
Good but didn’t last long enough
The bed was pretty good at the first few month, and my golden retriever loved it because it’s big enough and he loved to put his head on the side cushion. After 5 month we found there are several holes on the mat near the corner, and the inner fabric was broken apart , and that’s when I started to realized that this bed was too expensive to be used just for few month...With this price I definitely expected it could last at least 1-2 years. I came back to read reviews and found out ours were not the worst, at least my dog does not like digging. Even though the bed was broken and I took time to fix it by using the sewing machine, which still, can only extend its using life for few more month. I also tried to find a way to replace the cover but no good luck. I would not recommend people to buy it unless this produce is enhanced.
Shiro’s favorite bed
Excellent bed! Shiro has had his for over 4 years now. The first one we had to throw away because he had a bad habit of humping his bed when he was a pup... LOL! Otherwise his first bed would’ve still been in excellent condition. The quality is excellent and it’s easy to wash. You can remove the filling and simply throw the cover in the washer and dryer. Opposed to some other dog beds where you had to throw the whole thing in and it would become a mess. We are definitely sticking with this bed if we ever need to get another one. The price is also an added plus! Ignore the sheets :P. I use it to make my life easier and wash the sheets instead of taking apart the bed every 2 days, hahaha.
not as pictured
I was unhappy with the quality of this bed. It was very flimsy and the arms were NOT as pictured. More like deflated balloons. I sent it back with out a test run , it may be ok for you but I didn't care for the design/quality.
Very soft and my dog loves it
My dog loves bolster beds as he uses the sides as a pillow. This one has just the right height sides and the fleece cover is soft and seems comfortable. He climbed in right away for a long nap.