K&H Pet Products Quilt-Top Superior Orthopedic Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quality orthopedic dog bed cradles your pet in plush comfort and support.
- High density orthopedic foam supports your pal’s neck, back and hips.
- Quilted top provides an extra layer of cozy softness.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy care.
- K&H Pet Products has over 20 years of experience in creating safe, innovative and quality products for pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gorilla Dog Beds Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Smoke, Large$179.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Durable Faux Gusset Dog & Cat Bed, Black, X-Large$77.88Chewy Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Medium$32.17Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven Snuggle Deluxe Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$38.70Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rough Gem Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Huge$55.00Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, XX-Large$47.90Chewy Price$53.22List Price
- Happy Hounds Bailey Rectangle Pillow Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Moss, Large$56.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Chocolate, Medium$44.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Heated||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic||—||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Outdoor, Waterproof|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Foam, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||Steel, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Comfy and cozy
I bought this bed for my pit bull / boxer mix. He recently started having seizures, and I was fearful he would fall.off our bed during an episode. Since this bed looked so cushy, I opted to buy it. He was not too thrilled when I first put it down for him. However, I placed it in my "book room" under the window (which is one of his favorite spots), and when he settled in, he slept in comfort. He now has the comfort of a bed with no fear of falling to the floor. A great choice for my furry companion! Additionally, I had tried beds when I adopted him 11 years ago --- but he would have no part of them. I am glad that this bed met with great success.
Well made bed holds up for a long time!
This is the 3rd one of these beds I have purchased. Did they wear out? No. Did they fall apart? No. Are they easy to clean? Yes, the cover comes off and goes back on easily. You just throw it in the washer and dryer. So you might ask why I have bought 3. Well, I've bought 3 over the last few years for my 100lb dog because when the first one just still smelled a bit like dog (the inner mattress) after washing the cover I moved it to the front porch. Petey is getting older and much prefers "porch sitting" on this bed vs the concrete porch. The next one I bought I've had a couple of years and it's still great. But back to Petey getting a little older I thought he'd like a "double-decker" bed: HE LOVES IT! Bottom line: Excellent bed. Excellent price.
This bed is Just OK
The bed looks nice and was delivered quickly. The orthopedic foam needs to be some what stiffer to support a larger dog. Our dogs are 80 and 95 lbs and seem to sink in to the bed which also makes it warmer to sleep on. The Quilt top piling also is shedding. We have only had it for a week so we'll see how it goes.
Her Fav Bed
Our lab recently had ACL surgery, this bed offers good support, with ease of use due to no sides, as she was bandaged with a solid (cast like) leg for seven days after. She does have others, but this is hands down the most comfortable as she chooses it time after time.
Our 28-pound, old dog loves his mattress. Easy for him to climb on, the cushioning helps him get a deep sleep and not wake up stiff. Easy to wash the cover, and didn't shrink. He likes to go perch on it even when not sleepy, like it is his own throne. The Small size gives him lots of room to spread out - not small at all.