K&H Pet Products Scratch, Ramp & Track Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Large scratching surface is purr-fectly angled for accessible cat scratching.
- Two balls roll back and forth inside the scratcher for interactive play that cats love.
- K&H cardboard cat scratchers are made of superior cardboard that’s made to last.
- A small packet of catnip is included to help your cat get excited about playtime.
- K&H Pet Products has over 20 years of experience in creating safe, innovative and quality products for pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Stretch n' Scratch Cat Scratcher Toy$35.16Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.19Chewy Price$5.98List Price
- Park & Bench Tremolo Cat Scratcher, Black$58.19Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- SmartyKat Clever Claws Triple Panel Folded Hanging Cat Scratch Mat$14.80Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Condo Hideaway Corrugated Cat Scratcher$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Tippy Scratch n' Track Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$30.84Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Hauspanther MaxScratch Oversized Jute Cat Scratcher & Perch, White$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Petique Feline Penthouse Cat Scratcher Toy$74.59Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Petstages Fold Away Cat Tunnel Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- District 70 Treasure Cardboard Cat Scratcher, White, Large$58.19Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Petlinks Scratch & Play Mat Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$19.66Chewy Price$26.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||—||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
My favorite scratcher
I love this scratcher! It's the only one I'll use reliably, and it's really fun to scratch in the middle of the night. It's also a lot of fun to chew on. I chewed it so much I got a new one!
The best furniture saver
This scratcher is the best. All 3 of my kitties think the goal is to conquer and destroy. One scratches from the top. One from the side, the other from the slide face. My guys like to play with the balls, when I take them out, as they like to put other toys or treats in the hole. This is my second one, and in a week, they have claimed their spots. The first on lasted almost a year. No need to add ‘the Nip’, they went right to it.
Not what I expected...
This item is pertly made of cardboard and my maniacs will have it torn up in no time... Guess I didn't read the details about it like I should have.
Love these ramp scratchers. They are the perfect angle, sturdy, and stay in place when cats are using them. Also saves my furniture from getting clawed.
Good size. My cats like to scratch and sleep on it
Hello, I really was hoping this would be the Scratcher for my four Cats, however it was NOT! The instructions were not helpful at all! The piece did not fit the way it was supposed to fit, my kitties kept fallen off. They did like the idea of the balls, however could not play with them because it kept collapsing on them. Honestly, I would like a refund if possible, Thank You!
K & H Cat Scratcher toy a Hit!
Our cats loved this toy! They played with it for over an hour. Then everyday since
My cats prefer a cardboard scratcher that is inclined. They took to this one right away. I wish the part on the bottom that makes it incline was a little more sturdy because it seems to wobble when they climb on it. They don’t seem to mind though.
Not a hit for my kitties
I have 2 kitties, 6 months now. They played with the balls a few times. They have never used the cardboard for scratching. They prefer the posts for scratching.
Difficult to Assemble
The ramp wouldn’t come together for me and it was very frustrating so I don’t use the ramp and it just is a flat scratcher.