K&H Pet Products Scratch, Ramp & Track Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Large cardboard surface area encourages appropriate scratching.
- Also includes two balls that roll around for even more interactive fun.
- A small packet of catnip is included to encourage playtime and get your cat into the game.
- Appeals to your cat’s natural instincts to claw, scratch, hunt and prey.
- Toy comes to life in minutes with the simple assembly and ramp design.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Oblique with Catnip, Grey Woodgrain$62.48Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Droplet Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$32.69Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Tippy Scratch n' Track Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$28.15Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tan$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Condo Hideaway Corrugated Cat Scratcher$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Creative Kitty Scratch, Ramp & Groom Cat Toy with Catnip$36.19Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Petique Feline Fortress Cat Scratcher Toy$65.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Hauspanther MaxScratch Oversized Jute Cat Scratcher & Perch, White$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Townhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||—||Cardboard / Paper||—|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
My favorite scratcher
I love this scratcher! It's the only one I'll use reliably, and it's really fun to scratch in the middle of the night. It's also a lot of fun to chew on. I chewed it so much I got a new one!
The best furniture saver
This scratcher is the best. All 3 of my kitties think the goal is to conquer and destroy. One scratches from the top. One from the side, the other from the slide face. My guys like to play with the balls, when I take them out, as they like to put other toys or treats in the hole. This is my second one, and in a week, they have claimed their spots. The first on lasted almost a year. No need to add ‘the Nip’, they went right to it.
Not what I expected...
This item is pertly made of cardboard and my maniacs will have it torn up in no time... Guess I didn't read the details about it like I should have.
Love these ramp scratchers. They are the perfect angle, sturdy, and stay in place when cats are using them. Also saves my furniture from getting clawed.
Good size. My cats like to scratch and sleep on it
Hello, I really was hoping this would be the Scratcher for my four Cats, however it was NOT! The instructions were not helpful at all! The piece did not fit the way it was supposed to fit, my kitties kept fallen off. They did like the idea of the balls, however could not play with them because it kept collapsing on them. Honestly, I would like a refund if possible, Thank You!
K & H Cat Scratcher toy a Hit!
Our cats loved this toy! They played with it for over an hour. Then everyday since
My cats prefer a cardboard scratcher that is inclined. They took to this one right away. I wish the part on the bottom that makes it incline was a little more sturdy because it seems to wobble when they climb on it. They don’t seem to mind though.
Not a hit for my kitties
I have 2 kitties, 6 months now. They played with the balls a few times. They have never used the cardboard for scratching. They prefer the posts for scratching.
Difficult to Assemble
The ramp wouldn’t come together for me and it was very frustrating so I don’t use the ramp and it just is a flat scratcher.