K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Cot Cover for Elevated Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Self-warming center traps your pet’s body heat and reflects it back to them naturally and without electricity.
- Comfortable Sherpa center consists of several layers for a padded and warm resting spot.
- Fits all matching sized K&H Pet Cot frames and is installed without any tools.
- 600 Denier nylon fabric is waterproof, bacteria, mold and mildew resistant so it’s safe to use both indoors and outdoors.
- Machine washable so it’s easy to keep clean and inviting after being used outside or on a dirty day.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tent Covered Dog & Cat Bed, Beige, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Cat & Dog Bed Warmer Tan, Giant$35.97Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Camo$59.99Chewy Price
- Coolaroo Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Terracotta, Small$5.33Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Elevated Dog Bed, Large$51.68Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Buddy's Raised Dog & Cat Daybed, Russet, Small$85.00Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Pet Gear Stroller Bolster Pad, Black, Medium$29.58Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad & Cover, Small$56.99Chewy Price$113.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Paxton Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Mushroom / White Fleece, Small$21.28Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed, Medium$27.49Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Gray, 32 x 48 in$41.54Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- dealHDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Red, Medium$40.53Chewy Price$44.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Outdoor, Machine-washable||—||Outdoor, Waterproof, Water-resistant, Cooling||Outdoor, Machine-washable||Outdoor, Waterproof, Water-resistant, Cooling|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Dog loves this pad but it ripped away from seams not long after buying it.
This mat is terrific, it exceeded my expectations. I purchased it because I just moved my dogs from a tropical climate to the North East US where it is already chilly. My dogs like to lay outside on the deck keeping watch and I needed something to help keep them comfortable. Not only is the bottom of the pad water resistant but the top is a layer of comfy faux sheepskin; the interior keeps them toasty without overheating and I like that there are no wires or cords to cause concern. My dogs love this mat and they use it both outside and inside on their beds when I bring it in. I purchased four largest mats and I will probably purchase a couple more to add to the deck coverage. Great product.
Our dogs love their cots
We started off with the ventilated cot covers. We replace about every other year. Our dogs are large(125# to 150#) and sometimes they like to get on the cot together which is over the weight recommendation so they tend to wear out quicker. I seen the sherpa and got them for the winter months and will swap out to the lighter weight for the warmer weather. You can't beat the price.
Awesome warming cover!
This warming cot cover for my K&H elevated dog bed is wonderful! Perfect for chilly nights for my pups. Gives them just the right amount of comfort and heat. My lab and golden sleep well now that winter is upon us. Easy on and off for washing too!
Does not fit correctly
The feeling of this mat is wonderful. What is not wonderful is that it doesn't fit the large raises dog bed as stated. It is about 2 inches too short.
Self warming cover
I purchased this to use over my dog’s existing bed. It’s very well made and seems very comfortable and cozy. Looking forward to the cooler months so he can test it out!
Good value but not for chewers
I bought two of these, one for each Corgi. Great product for the price. If you have a heavy chewer, I’d probably purchase something else as one of mine chewed up the mat with ease. Certainly not the product’s fault though!!
disappointed in quality
I have purchased a lot of K&H products for both at home and my training business and recommend them to clients. I have always been very happy with their quality for the price. This is the first time I have been so disappointed in a product of theirs. The sheepskin started separating from the rest of the cover in just a few weeks of use, revealing the metallic layer underneath. I ended up throwing it out.
Poor quality or maybe a got a dud
The original fabric lasted years. It was starting to look bad so I ordered a new one. Within 2 weeks it has ripped in several places.
They fell in love with this
They really liked the mats,when I can't find them I know to look for where the mat is.