K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pad
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft microfleece covering ensures a cozy spot for your pet to curl up for a nap.
- Made from self-warming materials that radiate heat back to your pet.
- Flip it over for a different color to match your home's decor.
- Easy to clean, just wash in on the gentle cycle with cold water and hang to dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
- Available in 2 different color combinations so you can pick your favorite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFurHaven ThermaNAP Faux Fur Self-Warming Dog & Cat Mat, Cream, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Adjustable Electrical Dog & Cat Heated Crate Mat with Timer, White, 24"$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- The Green Pet Shop Thera-Pawz Warming Dog & Cat Pad, Grey, Grey, Medium$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cat & Dog Bed Warmer Gray, Small$19.96Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Pad, Brown, Small$93.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Replacement Cover Fleece, Small$13.39Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$87.99Chewy Price$182.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Mod Dream Pod, Green$74.28Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Pet Mat, Gray$36.79Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- DealFrisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$26.60Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tent Covered Dog & Cat Bed, Beige, Small$18.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Farm Animal Mat, Black, Black, Medium, 16.5 x 22.5-in$77.38Chewy Price$138.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Heated, Machine-washable, Non-skid||Heated, Machine-washable, Non-skid||Heated, Machine-washable, Non-skid||Heated, Machine-washable, Non-skid||Heated, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||—||—||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1009 Customer Reviews
An instant hit!
I bought this on a whim as I have three adult cats who are always looking for a cozy place to nap. As soon as I took this cushion out of the box and placed it on the couch, my 14-year-old cat settled in for a long nap. It's been three days now, and he loves it. This morning the dog, also 14-years-old, joined him on the mat. And now, the four-year-old youngster has pushed his way in. Looks like I will need to order a couple more. I ordered the mat rather than a bed, because the cats mostly sleep on our furniture rather than in pet beds.
Old cat loves it!
I have an old, arthritic cat. His previous favorite bed was a cardboard box filled with packing paper. He was never really a fan of actual cat beds. (Typical cat...) Lately I noticed he has trouble stepping up and into things, including his beloved box, so I decided to try this flat pad. He loves it! He basically only leaves this pad to eat. For him, I think the crinkling might actually be a feature, since he loves crinkly paper so much.
K&H Pet Products self warming pad, gray
This is a very soft furry pad for pets. Once I took all the tags off of the pad and set it down, I had 2 cats checking it out. It is sized generously enough to fit my huge male cat even if he sprawls out, or 2 smaller cat friends can both lay on it. I am using it on my bed to get the cats to preferentially lay on the pad rather than on other areas. It is nice and soft. The back side of the bed is a darker shade of charcoal gray than the softer fuzzy top, but both top and bottom are quite soft. I like it!
I thought our 2 senior cats(both 14+ females) would like this it. Boy was I wrong, they LOVE it! It's a little smaller than I thought it would be but they both fit good on it. Our youngest cat(a year and a half male) also loves it but he's 13+ pounds and is a little big for the bed but still lays on it when he can. I included one of our senior cats sleeping on it. The three of them are fighting over it now so I'm back to order more!
Great pad, crinkle noises!
Great pad, be warned that it crinkles slightly like wrapping paper or newspaper if your animal does not like that. I wrote a longer review earlier but chewy will not allow me to use apostrophes so I scrapped it to say: TL, DR: great pad, warm bed, also great as a chair warmer/ seat if you need one for yourself because it kept me NICE and warm on my netted chair outside which is usually chilly.
My Cat Loves These Pads
Bought 4 and my cat took to the two that I opened immediately. It's been about a week and they're currently her preferred sleeping spots. The body heat that these pads reflect is probably just a notch above that which would be absorbed by an ordinary pad. Love the fabric texture and the gray & black color scheme.
Both of my cats went to theirs immediately. They normally don’t like beds I buy for them so I was pleased. My bigger cat (17lbs) slept on it all night. He is super food-motivated but hesitated to get off of it even for food. We keep our house warm (76), so I didn’t think they would be as drawn to the heat as they are. But they love it. The picture is my smaller cat (10.5lbs) and the bed is sitting in a bowl-like cat scratcher.
Geat little mat!
This is a very nice, soft pad. The size is just fine for my curvaceous cat. It is crinkly, but that should only add to the thrill. I also bought the Frisco mat for comparison. This is noticeably thinner, but still very nice. If my cats won't use it, I will! Seriously - it's perfect for your computer desk. Both mats are made in China.
Loved by all
These warming pads are well loved by both our indoor cats on winter days and in the outdoor shelters of our tiny feral community in our backyard. My big tabby recently fell and injured himself and this pad helped him to recover much quicker. Highly recommend.
Cats love it
My and my friends all ordered one for our cats. As soon as they saw it them they have been sleeping on them everyday. They love it. I got the free one and gave it to the cats that live outside in their little house for the winter to help them out.