K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pad
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft microfleece covering ensures a cozy spot for your pet to curl up for a nap.
- Made from self-warming materials that radiate heat back to your pet.
- Flip it over for a different color to match your home's decor.
- Easy to clean, just wash in on the gentle cycle with cold water and hang to dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
- Available in 2 different color combinations so you can pick your favorite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Pad, Small$49.00Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Replacement Cover Fleece, Small$15.04Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- FurHaven ThermaNAP Faux Fur Self-Warming Dog & Cat Mat, Cream, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Self-Warming Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small$22.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Self Warming Pillow Rectangular Pet Bed, Blue, 24"$9.99Chewy Price
- Archstone Pets The MommyMat Archie The Dragon Cat & Dog Bed$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$26.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- The Green Pet Shop Thera-Pawz Warming Dog & Cat Pad, Grey, Grey, Medium$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealMidWest Homes for Pet Cat & Dog Carrier Bed, White, 24-in$13.08Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pet Parents Premium Waterproof Pawtect Blanket Dog & Cat Blanket, Slate, Small$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Mod Dream Pod, Green$60.93Chewy Price$125.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Features||Heated, Machine-washable, Non-skid||Heated, Machine-washable||Heated, Machine-washable||Heated||Heated|
|Cover Material||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
953 Customer Reviews
Immediate and Nonstop Usage
I don't think my cat has ever taken to a bed more quickly, she's the typical "let me gravitate to the box it came in over the nice bed you just bought me." But this thing is amazing. She sat on it immediately after I took it out of the box and has used it everyday since (we've had it for about a month now). In fact, she is currently sleeping it on as I type out this review. We move it from room to room as she likes to be in the same room as us, so perhaps this has added to the appeal? She seriously has a ton of beds, but this is by far her favorite.
Recently bought this for our middle aged cat who is having some back and arthritis issues after I read heating pads could help. We live in CA so didn’t want something too warm - this is perfect. Easy to wash. She lays on it all the time and seems to be super comfy - safe to say it’s a hit!
not the same as before
I bought this same item months ago. this newer version doesn't have the same reglective inside as the original self warming pad. I use the old one in my huts for outside cats. the item needs to be reinvented to the old model.
My kitty loves her new bed
I gave it a five-star rating because my kitty loves her bed. When it's "jammy-time," she snuggles for a few seconds and hops right over me to get to her side of the bed, where her self-warming pad is. I keep the air conditioner at a cool setting, plus the ceiling fan; so, her new bed suits her just fine.
Soft space for a nap
My older cat immediately went to it (as they will for something new) but continues to curl up on it and sleeps on it at night. With A/C in the house on its nice that he has something that will provide some warmth if he wants it - holding his body heat.
Cats love this pad!
We made our cats a playroom/hangout sanctuary space in the basement and wanted a variety of self-warming beds to give them lots of options. This one was recommended by several friends, so we gave it a try and the cats love it. It has enough padding to be comfortable for them, and it helps keep them warm when they're in the cool basement. It's a good size even for my bigger cats.
Bed for our cat
Just the right size for Atlas. He took to it really quick and sleeps alot on it.Glad I got it for him
I’ll need to buy more!!!
I have bought self warming pads in the past from a different company and they work beautifully. Some of them crinkle which bug some of my kitties. So I bought four of these. They are soft, plush and no crinkling! I have bought several K&H products including the warming huts and they are very well made and worth every penny. Fabulous company. So after this review I’ll be buying more warming pads! Buy with confidence.
Two years ago this July, we adopted a 12 year old Siamese who’d lost her human to Alzheimer’s. Although she’s a Velcro cuddler, sometimes she likes to lie in the few stuttering sunbeams we get here in the Pacific Northwest. But except for the heated bathroom floors, the wood floors can get cold during wet winters. We went through a number of beds, none of which she’d accept. Then, while reordering her food, I saw this and decided to give it a try. She loved it immediately, and although still spends much of the time lying on us, when we’re busy, she happily curls up on her self-heated mat. I just ordered 2 more for different rooms.
nice mat for cozy cat
My cat is weird about cat beds. She inevitably decides to pee in many traditional cat beds and does better with mats. This one is great for us. It's fluffy and feels nice and soft. It washed up well and goes back to feeling cozy and nice. I think the self-heating must work because she's into it. We like it so much we have two in use throughout our home. Again, ours get washed every two weeks and they hold up well. We dry them on low heat for a bit and let them finish air drying if they're still a bit wet. Other beds we had with self-heating have not held up to our needs, the middle crinkled too much or shifted in place. One even started falling apart at the seams on the second wash. Not these mats! They're great! our cat recommends them :)