K&H Pet Products Stretch n' Scratch Cat Scratcher Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 3-in-1 cardboard scratcher toy can be assembled into three different shapes for plenty of variety.
- The upright position makes an A-shape that allows your kitty to attack it from both sides.
- The wide ramp gives him a larger surface area that he can approach from a lower angle.
- The narrower ramp gives him a little more height than the wide ramp with plenty of support.
- Includes a small pack of catnip that you can sprinkle over the toy to get cats interested.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Interactive Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- KONG Play Spaces Cloud Cat Toy$9.77Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Mad Cat Brunch Buddies Bacon N' Eggs Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$5.24Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Stringy Mice & Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 2-in, 4 pack$3.79Chewy Price$4.79List Price
- Frisco Magic Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$11.71Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Flingin' Flamingo Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Chase Track Cat Toy with Catnip$7.65Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Petstages Purr Pillow Cat Plush Toy$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Mad Cat Chicken N' Waffles Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Petique Meowhouse Cat Scratcher Toy$64.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Witch & Spider Bouncy Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.96Chewy Price$7.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Cat's favorite srcather
My cat's favorite scratchers. Saves my furniture. Quick shipping.
Great but slides a lot
I love how you can make a bunch of different angles for picky cats, and my cat much likes this kind of scratching posts. However, it slides around a lot on use since it's very light and has no skid prevention anywhere, so sometimes it'll annoy my cat enough to stop using it.
Kitty loves it!
Great product, versatile and attracts kitty .. he loves it!
Not going to lie, I bought this because it was cute and our last name begins with A. Thankfully the kitties actually loved it! The middle part is not used much but that was to be expected. The rest is rubbed on (even without the catnip) and scratching is enjoyed, they will even use it to stretch. It threw me off at first, I was not aware the A was split vertically up through the A but once I realized it was intentional, not broken, I was fine. It is more sturdy than expected and we have had it since soon after Christmas and it is still holding up very well. Human and kitty approved.
The best smelling catnip is included. Smelled almost mint like and my cats preferred this catnip over our regular stuff. If I knew what kind of catnip this was I’d buy a lot of it! Scratcher works good.
Saving my new couch
I bought a new couch and was really worried my cats would ruin it. I put this product on both corners of my couch, they are opened up and it protects my couch. I would highly recommend this product to stop yout cat from scratching furniture
My 5 cats LOVED this
This opens up so you can put it on a corner or lay it down flat with one end up. My cats wont leave it alone, they love it. I put it in a hallway to stop them from scratching the door frames.
Scratchy but cheap quality
I love a scratchy surface, but this moves around too much when I rub against it. Definitely not worth the money. And the cardboard structure was already damaged when it arrived.
Not what I expected, but still good
Expected rigid A-shaped scratcher. Received two piece scratcher connected by floppy piece. The two large pieces can be configured in different ways; mine is now a single large slope. Retains the cardboard construction that my cats have liked so much on other scratchers. Less expensive than the larger scratchers, and don’t expect it to last as long; will buy more.
Nicely made but aren't too interested
This is made nicely and I like the position options. My cats just aren't as interested in using this as their other scratcher options.