K&H Pet Products Superior Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes five inches of solid, premium-grade orthopedic foam to support your pet’s neck, back and hips.
- Reversible cover is machine washable for easy cleanups.
- Great for pets who need a little extra stability when getting in and out of bed.
- Cradles your pet in orthopedic comfort and support.
- K&H Pet Products has over 20 years of experience in creating safe, innovative and quality products for pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Orthopedic Chaise Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Beige, XX-Large$121.32Chewy Price$151.65List Price
- DealFurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$118.99Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$95.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Blue, Medium$34.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Brownstone, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Giant$130.99Chewy Price$166.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Medium$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Ultra Plush Deluxe Cooling Gel Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Memory Sleeper Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$64.96Chewy Price$112.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Water-resistant, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Cotton, Fleece, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
245 Customer Reviews
For as much as this bed cost you’d think it would be a little thicker and at least fill up the cover especially in the corners, the foam has a hump in the middle still after being set out for 24 hours..would not recommend
From shock to delight
When I first unwrapped this bed I thought, “what did I buy?!” It was tiny, flat, crumpled and had a GIANT ridge down the middle. I almost repackaged it that evening to send back, but it was late and I decided to just head to bed. Much to my shock the next morning, the bed had unfurled to 5 glorious inches of foam. It reminded me of those toys from the 5 and dime as a kid that needed warm water and then expanded to 10x their size. Both dogs (I bought 2 beds) LOVE their new beds. I can tell they approve because any time I can’t find them on the couch, they are snuggled up on these beds. I bought the medium size which is a pretty close fit for their crates (42” size). They are just slightly too wide, but they squish just a bit and it’s fine. The one thing I don’t like about their new beds is the zipper only goes across one long side and a couple inches down the short side. Trying to wrangle a 5” piece of foam into a tiny zipper slot should be an Olympic sport. To save me from having to wrestle the beds in and out of the covers too frequently I bought a couple of standard sized crib sheets and put those over the top of the bed. Problem solved!
WOW buy this.
Well received the dog new bed. I have purchased several beds for multi dogs so I was not over excited about this one. Mostly soft mushy egg crate, but better than nothing. This was a whole new thing. Right out of the box I loved it. It was not thicker than others ,3 or 4", but the density was GREAT. My 75lb shepherd was not laying on the flood w/very little between her and the deck. Sorry to go on but this is w/o question the BEST real orthopedic BED I've ever purchased. 100% RECOMMEND.
I wish "NO STARS" was an option
The new dog bed came today and I was disappointed beyond words. The foam was folded down the middle and once unfolded reveals a massive design flaw... a giant ridge down the middle. This is the worst bed I have ever purchased, and one of the most expensive. Total junk, save your money.
ortho dog bed
Bed arrived quickly in a vacuum packed bag. It took 7 days to fully expand and another few days for the dogs to lay on the bed and fully flatten the hump in the middle. Would have been nice to have some direction from the company about the length of time it would take to expand.
Does Not Last
It has been 2 years since we bought it, BUT our dog rarely used the bed and it still has not held its shape at all. It is made out of pretty cheap material. For the price I suppose it is okay, but if you want something of quality then definitely pay up for something better
Super cozy dog bed!
My dog LOVES this bed! I know that he is so much more comfortable on it than his previous bed. Shipping was incredibly fast as well!
Love this bed!
I’ve had this bed for about a year now, my dog absolutely loves it and it’s held up super well! No tearing in the foam, but my dog isn’t super rough with it (no digging/scratching). I have noticed some slight flattening/wear on it but it’s pretty minimal and the bed is so thick it doesn’t make that much of a difference. It’s so comfortable sometimes I nap on it! lol. I highly recommend
Orthopedic Pillow Bed
The Orthopedic Pillow Bed is exactly what my dog needed. The bed is constructed of quality materials and easy to clean.
Dont waste your money
Bought this bed to replace the one we had for 3yrs. It looked like the same thing so we bought it,that was 4 months ago and it looks worse than the first one after 3yrs. Cover is holding up but we can't wash it because when we take the filling out its a mess pieces of it all over its just falling apart. If you do take the filling out and wash it plan on also cleaning pieces of it out of the washer and drier for ever. Don't spend money on this at any price. JUNK JUNK JUNK