K&H Pet Products Thermal-Bowl Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 192-oz
About This Item
- Prevents drinking water from freezing even at sub-zero temperatures. Just plug it in and your pet's water will remain open all winter.
- Thermostatically controlled and extremely low power consumption.
- All electronics are safely sealed inside and the cord is steel wrapped to prevent abrasion and to deter chewing.
- Steel wrapped chew resistant chord is 5.5-feet long allowing for lots of range when placing the bowl.
- MET listed which means this product has been evaluated for safety by an approved independent lab in accordance with the national standard.
Check out the full line of K&H Thermal-Bowls and pick the paw-fect one for your pet!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dogit Double Diner Stainless Steel Dog Bowls, White, 5.4-cup$18.19Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermal-Bowl Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 96-oz$31.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Platinum Pets Olympic Single Elevated Wide Rimmed Dog & Cat Bowl, Silver Vein, 0.75-cup$18.63Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Green, 1 cup$7.48Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs One Spoiled Dog Tapestry Placemat, Jumbo$12.30Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetFusion Premium Silicone Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- IRIS Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls with Airtight Food Storage, Green/Gray, 8-cup$42.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- JW Pet Stay in Place Mat for Dogs & Cats, Color Varies$5.63Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- ORE Pet Skinny Bone Recycled Rubber Placemat, Black$6.67Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Pet Travel Organizer Kit$47.92Chewy Price$62.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||192-oz||96-oz||32-oz||96-oz||3.52-cup; 28.16-oz|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Excited to use!
We haven't set it up yet but I'm excited to have this new HUGE water bowl for when the colder months roll around. I eventually have plans to build a big dog house for my dogs to use in the winter and this bowl will be a perfect addition to it. I also love how big the bowl is.
No More Frozen Water
I’ve been adding, changing, topping off water I put out for a feral cat several times a day. Before I put the new bowl outside, I partially filled it, plugged it in and took the temperature of the water. It was 65 degrees. The next day it was 75 degrees. I’m very happy with this bowl. No more ice!
Too thin of bowl
I was a little worried about the lack of thickness this bowl had when I received it. It didn’t do the first snowfall well at all. The one side cracked pretty good. This bowl was a little pricey. I’m hoping it still holds up and does it’s job with more bad weather coming. No this bowl was not dropped.
Not worth the price
Wish I had read the reviews on this product. The price is entirely too high for the size and quality. It did ship fast, that's the two stars for this.
Heated water bowl
I purchased two heated bowls....different sizes...same manufacturer....K & H ....for outdoor birds.... squirrels....bunnies.....feral cats....etc....For weeks it was so dry and cold in my backyard.....I couldn’t imagine where any four legged creature would find water in any form......I chose these bowls because of their design.....low wattage.....and size. I put a brick in the larger one to allow better footing for birds ....than the rim....not sure that was necessary but felt the rim may be slippery. The wattage varies in these kind of products and it can affect your electric bill. I felt I made the most prudent choice according to the listed specifications.
We provide food and water for feral cats in the area. During the winter a reliable source of water is critical and this meets the need.
Water you waiting for?
I live in West Central Michigan and it can get very cold in the winter. (Well below zero degrees Fahrenheit) I use this in the non-heated barn for our cats and never a sign of ice. Works great. Large capacity. I unplug it in the Spring and use it year round.
A Must Have
I have had these for my dog and cats for years . Love them in the winter time. I just purchased 3 more for my ducks water for this upcoming winter months. It will make my life easier and they’ll not have frozen water .
I purchased two of these, one for my chickens, one for my dogs. The one in the chicken run is protected from the wind (which is recommended on the website) the dog's bowl is on the front porch, without wind protection It's currently three degrees F, and only now is ice starting to form around the edge of the dog bowl. The one in the chicken run, no ice. I'll admit I was skeptical, but I'm very happy with their performance. I can forgive a little ice in the bowl considering the wind.
Works for us =P
At 8000 elevation in winter my darling Pyrbash does NOT want to come inside. He is loving the snow and below freezing temperatures. I was changing his water bowl several times a day. Now I only clean and fill it once per day. I recommend it, because it works great; no more frozen water bowls!