K&H Pet Products Thermal-Bowl Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 102-oz
About This Item
- Prevents drinking water from freezing even at sub-zero temperatures. Just plug it in and your pet's water will remain open all winter.
- Thermostatically controlled and extremely low power consumption.
- All electronics are safely sealed inside and the cord is steel wrapped to prevent abrasion and to deter chewing.
- Steel wrapped chew resistant chord is 5.5-feet long allowing for lots of range when placing the bowl.
- MET listed which means this product has been evaluated for safety by an approved independent lab in accordance with the national standard.
Check out the full line of K&H Thermal-Bowls and pick the paw-fect one for your pet!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetRageous Designs Vintage Water Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 3.5-cup$11.90Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Paws Tapestry Placemat, Jumbo$15.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Doodle Placemat$5.49Chewy Price
- Platinum Pets Modern Double Diner Elevated Wide Rimmed Dog & Cat Bowls, Sapphire Blue, 0.75-cup$12.10Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Elevated & Mess-Proof Dog Bowls, 1.5-cup & 2.2-cup$25.49Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Bone n' Up for Dinner Non-Slip Tray Placemat, Black$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- ORE Pet Skinny Recycled Rubber Rectangle Placemat, Black$8.95Chewy Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Green, 1 cup$7.81Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Cuddle Tapestry Placemat$9.44Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs One Spoiled Dog Tapestry Placemat, Regular$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||120-oz||3.52-cup; 28.16-oz||192-oz||96-oz|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
374 Customer Reviews
Beats busting frozen water
I left a four star review and not a five star review because one came out of the box not working. This size is large enough for two cocker spaniels. The cord is covered in a steel coating that bends. So far, my cocker spaniels haven’t been able to chew through it. We have had 12 degree weather and inside their kennel (a small house/shed) the water hasn’t frozen. I got these two bowls because my kennel is divided into two separate sides, half a wall. I am disappointed one didn’t work upon opening. I didn’t return it because I didn’t feel like messing with it as these bowls are large. If your where it freezes at night and you don’t feel like bringing water out every two hours in snow, then get a bowl and test it out.
Great for small animals.
We have had one of these for our cats for our freezing winters for several years. They are also good for dogs and chickens. We have had the cheaper, plastic ones and they don't last as long. Also, I have been concerned about BPA in the plastic. Water high in minerals will coat the bottom of the metal waterers, but it hasn't affected the performance.
Excellent shipping, as always! Heated bowl is of good quality. My outdoor cats will have a supply of fresh water throughout the winter.
This bowl sits lower than the standard heated bowl from the farm store, which is easier for the cats to drink from, we got this for our barn cats as their water was freezing. The cord is longer too so we didn't need to use an extension cord
Upon removing the label I saw a corroded spot which had been hidden by the label. I read a review on this item where another buyer had found the same defect under the label, likely not a coincidence. Two stars for the refund.
Winter Duck bowl
Heated bowl has done an excellent job I mix water and feed for my ducks never froze and we have weather in single-digit. Happy Ducks, Happy Farm
A must have for winter time!
My outdoor cats spend the night in the garage. Their water always freezes up in a regular bowl. This bowl keeps the water at a comfortable warm temp. They drink more from this bowl than they drink from a cold bowl.
Works great for rabbits
Purchased this to keep my rabbits water from freezing. It works great and they can’t chew the cord.
Water froze in 9 degree weather
The entire purpose of these is to keep water from freezing. I thought one was broken so I used my second dish (same brand, size, etc.) Both bowls froze and remained frozen until I brought them inside.
Heated water bowls
Great heated bowls for cold weather for birds and dogs, plus wild animals.