Give your pal the ultimate in heated sleeping comfort with the K&H Pet Products Ortho Thermo-Bed Ped Bed. It features two layers of orthopedic foam to stand up to the largest dogs, ultra-soft surface, and a built-in heater inside. The heater starts off nice and warm, and when your pal gets on, it automatically heats up to match his body temperature to keep him cozy all night long! It’s ideal for dogs of all sizes, and can even be used without the heater for a plush, anytime bed. And when it’s time to clean up, you can take out the heater and machine wash the entire bed. Plus, it’s eco-friendly and energy efficient, and includes a convenient cord that’s MET certified for electrical safety.
- Built-in heater starts warm, and heats up to the natural body temperature of cats and dogs when they lay on it.
- Developed to match your pal’s body temperature to keep him warm and cozy all night.
- Double layer of orthopedic foam and super thick to stand up to even the largest breeds.
- Perfect as a go-to bed for all size dogs that can also be used without the heater.
- Low carbon paw print since it heats with low wattage and comes with an MET safety certified cord.
You can test the bed by placing a large pillow on top of it. After about 20 minutes, feel under the pillow. It will feel warm, not hot. DO NOT use an extension cord during this test.
The surface of the bed will be about 15°F above ambient air temperature until the pet lies on the bed. Then it will warm to about 102°F, which is the natural body temperature of dogs and cats.
See all items by K&H Pet Products