K&H Pet Products Thermo-Bed Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed
About This Item
- Built-in heater starts warm, and heats up to the natural body temperature of cats and dogs when they lay on it.
- Developed to match your pal’s body temperature to keep him warm and cozy all night.
- Double layer of orthopedic foam and super thick to stand up to even the largest breeds.
- Perfect as a go-to bed for all size dogs that can also be used without the heater.
- Low carbon paw print since it heats with low wattage and comes with an MET safety certified cord.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- 4Knines Waterproof Dog Bed Liner, Tan, Medium$29.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sherpa Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Large$35.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton Grand Canyon National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$169.99Chewy Price$225.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Cooling Gel Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$134.99Chewy Price$171.99List Price
- Pendleton Mount Rainier National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Medium$119.00Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- MidWest Double-Thick Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Green, 25-in$32.66Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- dealEthical Pet Sleep Zone Reversible Cushion Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Chocolate, 18-in$28.09Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Pendleton Crescent Lake Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$229.00Chewy Price$281.99List Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Circle Stitch Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$24.67Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Petlibro Comfortable Cuddler Round Cat & Dog Bed, Grey, Medium$43.59Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Heated, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Outdoor, Water-resistant||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Bed Type||Pillow||Pillow||Bolster||Pillow||Replacement / Cover, Pillow|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
I am a big fan of K&L products, and this bed is no exception to the quality products I am used to receiving when I order. I have a window cat bed as well as the outdoor thermo-bed which I have had for years. My cats and dog love these products.
Lovely Heating Bed
We recently found out that our dog has a slipped disc in her back and we recently got this bed as well. She has been sleeping on it day and night and loves it very much. She is a smaller dog, but we used the medium size which I think would be the best for a smaller dog, maybe, terrier size and up (she's a dachshund/terrier cross). FYI, it did come with instructions that said that you should put a bed on it, not putting your dog on it directly. Even with a bed on top, it surprisingly takes effect well and still warms my dog enough to help her with her bones. Thank you Chewy and K&H Pet Products!
Awesome little cuddle-up spot
I put this inside the dog bed I also bought from chewy, and it fits inside of it perfectly. The dogs fight over who’ll claim it every night, even the ones who normally sleep in bed with me.
Pup's favorite mat
Our elderly arthritic dog has mats all around the house, but this is by far his new favorite. It is thick, fleecy soft and oh, so gently warmed. It never gets "hot" so he can lie on it for extended periods, especially helpful on cold days.
He likes it!
My Three year old didn't like it at first. I think he was not used to walking on foam. But we taught him "pillow" with lots of treats and praise. Now he lays on it of his own accord. I made a pillow case because he often has muddy paws and gets it very dirty and that type of fabric gets matted and dosent wash well.
Does not work at all.
Ugh I wish I had read all the reviews before purchasing this! My large pad doesn’t work at all. Sooo irritating to keep checking it to see if it’s warmed up yet. Nope still as cold as it was coming out of the box. Do not waste your money . I wish I could give it no stars.
Awesome and safe warmth for my cat
I love this warm bed for my cat. No worries about burns or electrical shock or even having to turn it on and off. My cat has not slept on it yet. Waiting for cold weather to lure her to the warmth she loves.
Great Pet Bed
My dogs love it. It has soothing support and the heat is just enough to keep them comfortable
my dog loves this heated bed, he said, "it's the best he has ever laid on".
Sleep Warm in Pennsylvania
Our 14 year old field trial Springer has been inseparable from an outdoor K&H heated pad this winter. All she wants to do is sit on the pad in the garage and watch the world go by, while it heats her old bones. To try and coax her indoors, and for days too cold for the outdoors, we purchased this indoor bed. She loves it too in the evening (it is only gently heated for indoors). Excellent value too. But she is in the garage as I write this.