Keep your chick and chickens nice and toasty with the K&H Pet Products Thermo-Chicken Heated Pad. Great for the first stages of life to maintain mandatory heat requirements, it’s also perfect for all ages when the frigid temperatures of winter arrive. The internal thermostat is pre-set to the ideal temperature, which helps to prevent chilling and pasting in baby chicks—ensuring a healthy start to life! It’s only 40 watts for energy efficiency, and it can be placed on the floor or mounted to a wall for complete versatility.
- Heated pad helps chicks to stay warm following birth and the early stages of life.
- Ensures a healthy start to life by preventing chilling and pasting.
- Also great for adult chickens to keep them warm during the frigid winter weather.
- Internal thermostat regulates temperature, and the 12.5 x 18 inches size is perfect for most chicks and chickens.
- Energy-efficient design uses only 40 watts and can be placed on the floor or wall mounted.
Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
See all items by K&H Pet Products