K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Affordable heated sleeping mat constructed of soft foam to make a comfortable napping place for cats.
- Includes a dual thermostat 6‐watt heating unit to make this the perfect warm and cozy hide away.
- Convenient size fits almost anywhere and is recommended for indoor use only.
- Features a 5.5-foot cord that's MET listed for safety for indoor use. Easy-to-clean, just remove the heater and wash on gentle cycle with cold water and hang to dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
- Available in 2 different colors for your cat's inner fashionista.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cuddle Up, Mocha$32.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Extreme Weather Kitty Pad & Fleece Cover$51.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Mother’s Heartbeat Heated Bolster Kitten Bed$47.04Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cat Bed, Mocha, Small$46.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Kitty Sack Cat Bed, Leopard$23.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Thermal Self-Heated Cat Bed, 2-pack, Large Set$26.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Heated Amazin' Kitty Pad$24.29Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Lazy Cup Cat Bed, Tan/Mocha, Small$18.68Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealFrisco Avocado Cat & Dog Bed$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Hooded Cat Bed, Chocolate/Tan, Small$31.19Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Suede, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||—|
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Heated||Heated||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
311 Customer Reviews
A waste of money
This barely even gets warm! I wanted something to warm up my elderly furbabies but this certainly doesn't do the job as it doesn't warm up. A complete waste of money.
Our Kitty "Blink" is 17 years old and absolutely loves this pad. It's not too hot, not to cool and fits his bed perfectly. I just ordered another one.
Keeps Cat Cozy
I have a semi feral cat who is not interested in coming inside the house. This mat will help to keep her warm this winter in a shed that she prefers as her home.
Waste of Money
This was great for the couple of months that it worked, but it stopped working and is now useless.
My cat loves this pad. She was hesitant at first but now uses it day and night.
I bought two of these for my two indoor cats. It's been incredibly cold here and my rental is old and not well insulated so it's always chilly inside. My cats absolutely love these and lay on them for most of the day, although they leave them at night and hang out on the bed instead. One of them didn't seem to like the texture at first and wouldn't use it, but I put a blanket over it and now he'll curl up on the mat. It doesn't feel like it's heating much at first, but if I put my hand under the cats or touch the mat after they've jumped off, it's very, very toasty. I've also used the mat as a back warmer for myself and I'm debating buying another one for that purpose. Overall I'd recommend, and if your cat seems to avoid it, maybe try a blanket or shirt or something on top. Also, I pre-warmed them at first with a stack of books so when I introduced the cats they'd feel that the mats were warm.
Not Warm Enough
During the winter time my cats love a heating pad. I always put out my human heating pad that has 4 settings (from low 1 to high 4). I wanted a heating pad designed for cats, so I bought this mat in green. Unfortunately, Katniss still prefers the human heating pad. This product doesn’t get warm enough. It is destined to feel warm after sitting on it for at least 20 minutes. That’s not how my cats are drawn to snuggling on surfaces. This product is not warm to the touch when you plug it in and There are no settings to increase heat. The quality itself of the product is nice, I’m not disappointed in the production. Side by side, my cats prefer the human heating pad because it is warmer immediately. They investigate the cat pad but almost never prefer it. I don’t recommend because it isn’t warm enough immediately and my cats don’t use it.
17yr old cat loves these
My cat alternates between my lap and two heat pads. He sleeps all night on one of them. Very nice for a cold climate and a senior cat. My only complaint is how the internal foam gets a little bunched up and needs to be straightened when my cat has used it for a while. I also leave the zipped end open so the cord can be better placed in the middle of the pad, so the heating element can be where my cat likes it. Apart from these changes admittedly made by me and not my cat, he loves his "toasty pads"
Soft warm bed for kitty to stretch out on
Got this bed for my big boy to lay on, but he liked the round one with high sides better, so I gave this one to my girl cat instead and she loves it. Put it in her favourite chair and she immediately started kneading it. Alternates between curling up on it and stretching out. It's a bit longer than I like it, as both ends hang over the sides of the chair. But its fine and she enjoys it.
This isn't the first K&H Thermo mat I've purchased; I bought this one to have an additional mat. My cats are all getting up in years and the strictly outdoor ones appreciate warming beds in the cold weather as much as the indoor/outdoor gang. I have used this mat in dry sheltered areas as well as indoors (I have others for outdoor use with protected cords). In the past cats sought out warmth on my DVR--no longer. This soft mat gives them a warm, comfy bed as long as someone else doesn't beat them to it.