K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Tan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for cats that love to perch on the window and keep eye on the neighborhood or bask in the sunlight and the orthopedic sleeping surface provides ultimate comfort.
- Developed with strength and ease of assembly with an aesthetically pleasing design to coordinate in any homes décor.
- Using the provided hook and loop, the perch can be installed with no tools, making it practical for rental living; or, for a more permanent solution, screws are included for attaching to your sill indefinitely.
- Sturdy enough to hold the heaviest of cats, up to 40 pounds and includes a removable cover for easy machine wash care.
- Includes 6 watt heater to keep your pet warm all year around.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 48.25-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$82.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 29-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Beige$46.16Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$87.45Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Lorena Cat Wall Mount Perch, Gray$29.86Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Kitty Cot Original World's Best Cat Perch$44.95Chewy Price$44.96List Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 24-in Faux-Fur Cat Scratching Post, Beige$61.99Chewy Price$68.49List Price
- Royal Cat Boutique 35-in Cat Scratching Post, Neutral$115.00Chewy Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Cat Scratching Post$25.00Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Kitty Print$30.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Two by Two The Camellia Sisal Cat Tree, Small, Black$47.27Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 34-in Cat Tree Condo, Beige$45.01Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Scratching Post 22.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$28.20Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Removable Bed, Heated||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||N/A|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No|
|Furniture Mount Type||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
178 Customer Reviews
This perch was fine for a couple days. I followed the directions and let the adhesive stick for over 24 hours before allowing my cat to use it. After a couple days, the perch fell when he climbed up on it again. Both parts of the velcro strips that came with the perch are still on the Window, but the perch is on the floor. The legs were appropriately aligned as well so that the perch was perpendicular to my wall. That's why I think the adhesive is the problem. Will probably either screw it in place or get stronger adhesive for the velcro strips. I haven't tried the heating pad, yet. Other than that, it seemed to be fine.
decent, but glad I got it on sale
Let's start with the goods: my cat loves it! And it's built pretty solid, which is definitely nice. Neutral: not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've never gotten the electric heater to work. For me that's fine, that was just a bonus compared against similarly priced options. Bad: the adhesive on the underside of the velcro that's supposed to hold it up isn't great. The whole thing has fallen down of its own accord (read: without a cat on it) a couple times, pretty clearly because the velcro isn't staying attached to the shelf. I'm just gonna get some of that hyper-strong stuff next time I'm at a hardware store, because the perch itself makes Lieveke so happy I wouldn't dream of taking it away from her! Tl;dr: decent, but imo not worth the money at full cost. If you can't find a sale, maybe worth getting a cheaper product without electricity - the sun does plenty of work for that!
Very popular with my cats
I already have two of these. One is at least ten years old and still going strong. My cats seem to have a schedule of who gets to lay on it. It seemed maybe an additional one would be a good idea. It is incredibly easy to install. It was immediately put into service by my senior cat.
Holds at least 2.5 cats. Quick to install. Has a heating option. Substantially expanded windowsill space (might save some orchids). Was an immediate hit when installed.
Our cat took to this perch quickly and loves it! Easy install and a great option for apartment dwellers since you done have to drill holes.
New favorite spot
The girls have a new favorite spot. Usually one or both on it napping
This is so nice. It fit in my window perfectly, and it was very easy to install. After reading some of the negative reviews, I decided to screw it into the window-sill rather than risk the velcro failing. Storm and Loki both love it, particularly the low-heat heating pad. Jagger likes it, but I think he might like it better this winter.
My cat loves it
Perfect size and fits on my window sill well. My cat loves it and spends most of her time on it now.
Perfect snuggle perch
My cat loves to snuggle down on this warm, padded perch and watch the wildlife outside, or just to curl up and snooze.
took her a few days
Our Chara loves her new kitty perch. She's a bit slow-to-warm-up to new things, people, etc. so it took her a few days to even attempt to use it. She stepped on it for the first time today and, after a few guarded tries, she promptly lay down and hasn't moved now for 2 solid hours. She looks so happy! This should help to keep her warm in her golden years. Thanks, Chewy!