K&H Pet Products Thermo-Mod Dream Pod
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet bed with a unique design that allows easy access for your furry friend.
- Comes with a heated pad to keep your paw-tner warm on those cooler nights.
- Faux fleece cover can be easily removed and is machine washable.
- Pod zips together for simple assembly.
- Features a rugged nylon exterior with a soft interior for your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$44.99Chewy Price
- YML Pineapple Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Small$39.99Chewy Price
- P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You Teepee Tent Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Moroccan Marsala$80.16Chewy Price$85.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$87.99Chewy Price$182.99List Price
- Jespet GooPaws Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Petmaker Cozy Cave Enclosed Cube Covered Dog Bed, Light Coffee$15.60Chewy Price
- Mau Lifestyle Shero Cotton Rope Dog & Cat Bed$39.00Chewy Price
- Petmaker Collapsible House Dog & Cat Ottoman, Small, Faux Leather$21.83Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri Meow Hut Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Wheat, Standard$29.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Fleece Tent Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Tan, Large$33.80Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Snuggly Sleeper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Sage, Medium$99.99Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Snuggle Cup Bomber Heated Dog & Cat Bed, Gray$38.95Chewy Price$67.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Heated||Heated||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas|
|Fill And Frame Material||N/A||Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
My Cat loved the bed soo much . But today march 15,2022 i have notseen her use it for a couple of days hence I’m a busy person that works all day. Found out that the Heated pad was not working at all when I knew it worked the second day I got she was sleeping in it. I love the bed but the heating pad was a little faulty. Can someone please help! All I need is a replacement. For this faulty one . Not even 2 weeks to last for the heating pad since it arrived to me on march 2nd of this month of march
Great for mid day naps
We now have two of these and our cats absolutely love them. The two of them use these pods almost daily year round.
I should have believed the reviews.
I am a bit disappointed with this Dream pod. It has an unusual smell to it which I hope will go away with time. The other issue is there is almost no heat coming from the pad in the bottom. I followed the directions to leave a pillow inside for 20 minutes while it heated up but the pillow was barely warm. It is very cute but has some issues.
Warm Kitty... Happy Kitty... purr purr purr
We have a cat that loves being under covers and staying warm. She immediately took to this box. Key features we like is it is not a timer based heater so you can set it and forget it. Just slightly warm when the cat is not in it and happy kitty warm when they do crawl in. We have multiple cats so we got an additional because of the reactions to this bed.
Good for short time
This product is modern but, the pad does slide all over inside. It’s nice cause it does not crush and they can stand on it but not washable on outside.
Very much dislike
My dogs love hideaway cat beds. I mean LOVE them. Always have. And when I get up from the couch after using a heating pad, they fight over who gets to snuggle up in the warm spot, so I figured this would be perfect! It wasn't. At all. It doesn't feel warm. Ever. Had it heat up for a while and tried staying on the heating pad, but even with body heat it didn't warm up. The access hole being on the top instead of the side offers no privacy, the actual bed is thin and hard, the sides are very rigid, my dogs find nothing about it comfortable. Even if I throw treats in they will reach for the treats rather than go in the bed. 10/10 would not recommend to anyone. The good reviews for this product must represent a quality that no longer exists.
Before I made my purchase, I read many reviews because I wasn't sure, if my lady cat will like it and use it. So, at first, we introduced it to her only a warm pillow that normally goes inside; however, it did not even take a day for her to jump right in it. I am very happy knowing that she got her warm house. She's getting older so fast, and definitely she needs her warm place called home!
Make your own
The heating pad in this is pathetic. It barely puts out any heat at all. The cats are sleeping in the bed, so I'll keep it just because they seem to like the situation. I should have just gotten a laundry basket, some blankets, and a heating pad. Recommendation - make your own "Dream Pod." Save some cash.
Really. Good but limited life
My three cats would fight over who got to sleep on these beds. I had two and the cats loved them, especially in the winter, when I like to keep the house cool. Two problems showed up during the 3rd year - I could never get the darn things free of cat hair. I washed the pillow fairly often but the upper and lower insides were just covered with cat hair. Finally got so disgusted I threw them out in the spring. I tried every kind of brush, lint roller sponge etc. Second - my 20 year old cat (I actually bought the first one for him) began to lose some hair on his tummy when he would be in it for long periods of time (he loved it). I thought maybe he was over heating and didn't realize it. The other two cats were fine. So if two were in it, I would pull the plug. After I took them up in the late spring, his hair grew back. I just have to watch him. So I plan to get 2 more for the winter. If I could just get the darn things clean on the inside!
Thought this would be a good idea since my cat has always preferred covered beds, but is constantly looking to perch herself in a warm sunny area even if it means awkwardly climbing on my laptop bags. Additionally, there will be a lot less of these sunny spots for her once I finally get my blinds in for the windows. Once I set it up in the home office, it instantly became her favorite and she doesn’t even touch her other two beds anymore. May end up buying another for the bedroom later.