K&H Pet Products Thermo-Peep Heated Pad
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use.
- The heated pad is energy efficient, delivering just 25 watts.
- Suitable for little peeps and grown chickens.
- Built with durability in mind to help resist chewing.
- Designed with four holes, so it can easily anchor vertically or horizontally.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farm Innovators Heated Chicken Mat$46.57Chewy Price
- Happy Hen Treats EZ Chicken Leg Bands, 24 count, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Homestead Essentials 2 Compartment Chicken Poultry Nesting Box$89.99Chewy Price
- HenGear Reversible Rollout Chicken Nest Box, Medium$199.00Chewy Price$209.00List Price
- Cozy Products Flat Panel Chicken Coop Heater$39.99Chewy Price$73.49List Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama MiteBGone Poultry Coop & Dust Bath Herbs, 16-oz bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- The Chicken Chick Hen Mating Saddle$13.99Chewy Price
- Fluffy Layers Egg Collecting Adult Half-Body Apron, Red$19.99Chewy Price
- Living World Bird Cage Gravel Paper, 11-in, 2 count$7.02Chewy Price$7.40List Price$6.67Autoship Price
- Brinsea Mini II Advance Automatic Egg Incubator$229.99Chewy Price$259.99List Price
- My Favorite Chicken Rubber Nest Eggs, 2 count, Brown$6.30Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Good for cats and all other small animals
The chick, small animal heating pad, and the pet heating pad are all the same. These are good quality pads. I bought one seven years ago and that one still works, and I have used it every single year. Since it worked and lasted so long, I bought more but the one's listed for pets sold out. I bought a small animal one, and a chick one and they are exactly the same pad as the pet pad. They all say small animal heating pad on them as well. Make sure you don't leave chewable parts of the cords where your pets could chew on them.
Work great year after year
These work exactly as advertised. We’ve had several for three years now- they are turned on in the dog houses in the fall and off in late spring. It costs very little to run them, and it’s just enough heat to keep our well insulated dog houses comfy. The rounded edges and solid, hard plastic make them seemingly unchewable. These are great.
I’m so happy I got this product and the timing couldn’t have been better. My intention was to have it ready for the next time we had chicks but ended up using it right away for baby bunnies. My dogs found a nest in the garden and after returning them several times, I found the babies in the middle of the yard, cold and exposed. This pad was perfect for keeping them warm until I could get them to a rehabber. It’s a legit lifesaver! It’s lightweight, doesn’t take up too much room and maintains just the right temperature. The cord fits through the crate door easily, which makes it super easy to use. It’s also very easy to clean. I couldn’t be happier with this heated pad and highly recommend it! I received CashBack on this purchase as part of a CashBack campaign.
Keeps my call ducks warm
We hung the heating pad in our Call ducks house.It seems to take the chill off of a cold winters night in Buffalo NY. Thanks Chewey!
They work well
These are working well to keep my quail warm when temperatures are below freezing.
Perfect temperature for my cat
While this is made for small farm animals, it actually works great for my cat. I’m always worried about her getting hurt on other heating pads but this one was just the perfect temperature to give to her without worry. It doesn’t get that hot and stays a nice warm temperature, which my cat finds just perfect. It’s just right for her and she just loves to sit or lay down on it to warm up. I received CashBack on my purchase and I’m participating in a CashBack program in exchange for my honest review of this item.
Keeping our chicks warm has always been a stressful area for myself, so I was delighted to receive this! It fits perfectly in a nesting box, Keeping eggs warm through the winter. The plastic is easy to clean if you decide to remove it from the coop. I do wish that the cord was a bit longer, but it easily fits an extension cord to my coop. I received cashback in exchange for my honest review of this item.
Love this warmer!
I absolutely love this warmer. It keeps our animals warm. It works well for our cat and mini pigs too during the winter. It's nice to have a heating pad that you don't need to worry about causing a burn or burning down your barn. I would definitely recommend getting it. We may even get a second one this winter. I received CashBack on my purchase and im participating in a CashBack program but this is my honest opinion.
Works perfectly and is an outstanding brand with great reliability.
Very effective heating pad
This heating pad is very easy to use and understand, it warms up very nicely and is a good size