K&H Pet Products Travel Safety Pet Barrier
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||Pockets||Carry Bag||—||Pockets, Water-resistant|
About This Item
- This dog barrier is designed to reduce distractions while driving to help prevent accidents.
- Keeps pets in the back seat by creating a barrier that prevents them from jumping into the front seat.
- Easy to install elastic straps hook around your vehicle’s headrest and seat.
- Mesh section allows air conditioning to flow freely into your backseat.
- Includes a convenient pocket for storing leashes, treats, toys, water bottles and other pet accessories (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- DealSeat Armour PetBed2Go Pet Bed Cushion & Car Seat Cover, Grey, Large$99.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$29.41Chewy Price
- DealKurgo CoPilot Seat Cover, Black$33.96Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Deal3 Dog Pet Supply Quilted Car Back Seat Protector with Bolster, Tan$121.46Chewy Price$139.00List Price
- DealKurgo Backseat Bridge Dog Car Barrier, Beige$74.95Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products High-Back Console Pet Car Seat, Buckskin$101.99Chewy Price
- DealBolster Bench Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Black$79.99Chewy Price
- DealNandog Cloud Collection Cat & Dog Car Seat Bed, Ivory$99.00Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Car Seat Saver, Tan$49.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Hammock Car Seat Cover, Grey$42.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
169 Customer Reviews
Easy to install - but could not stand up to chewing
This was so easy to install between our two front seats - to keep our rambunctious Irish Setter in the back seat. Unfortunately, he promptly chewed through the bungy cord and corner hole plug. Bummer...but we should have kept a better eye on him. Feel like this would have worked with better supervision on our part. Recommend it because it is easy to install and does what it is intended (provided your dog does not chew ;)
Nice; however, had a hard time with one of the hooks. It wouldn't go in the hole without a lot of effort. I didn't hook the bottom ones, but it's working fine. Kept our Golden in the back seat. The test will be our Beagle as he always wants to come up front
Didn't work at all.
I was hoping that this would keep my young border collie contained in the back seat of my truck as we take the short drive to our local trailheads to go mountain biking. For longer rides I buckle him into a seatbelt. This thing totally didn't work as he just stepped over the top of it as he likes to look out the front window to see squirrels. Can I send this back? Only used once.
This item was easy to install, however, I could not make it tight enough and it was not tall enough to keep our dog (Belgium Shepard) in the back seat. Thanks I will keep looking.
We have 3 rescue Chihuahua mix and they love trying to jump over the console to be up front on our laps - driver and passenger sides. We do seat belt our 1.5 year old but the older 2 ages 12 and 13, we do not seat belt. This item has solved our problem - no more trying to get to us in the front of the car.
Flimsy, nothing like pictures
This arrived rolled up from one side to the other. I couldn’t flatten it properly. I had to use it for a 2.5 hour trip with my 2 little dogs and didn’t have time to order something better. This didn’t even work for my 12 lb dog. The elastic isn’t strong enough, and the thing meant to hold my dogs back easily bent over. It also hangs too low from gravity pulling on it, no matter how many times I tighten the elastic. Bad purchase
Great for dogs that think they belong in the front
I bought this knowing it probably wouldn't work for my dog but hoping he might be deterred by it. Ten seconds after putting it up he jumped into the front seat through the gap between the headrests, but my dog has been known to jump ridiculous distances and I've never known another dog who could clear a hurdle so easily. However, I think if you have a dog who is calmer or too big to fit over the top, this is a great piece of construction. It hooks nicely into the headrests without digging into you at all and it has a pocket to put things in. I passed it on to a friend for her King Charles Spaniel as he is always trying to ride in her lap and she loves it.
Great idea but needs improvement
It is a great idea but I cant get it to fit like advertised in my minivan. It does keep my dogs back a little but when they are determined enough they will just bend down the top and go over. I'm going to use it in the meantime until I find something better. Definitely not worth the price.
I think it could be wider. My dogs can still stick their head in along the side
Hugo is now a back seat dog
Hugo is one year old and loves going with us in the vehicles. He sits when told then worms his way up inch by inch only to have to be told again to stay in the back then we get the sad dog eyes and just the nose pushing so we will look at the sad eyes. We have a new vehicle and covered the back seat and installed this barrier. It Works. Thanks Chewy for carrying what we need.