K&H Pet Products Unheated Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Zebra
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cat sill that gives your furry friend the purr-fect place to perch.
- Features soft orthopedic foam for comfort and support.
- Includes a microsuede cover that is machine washable.
- Requires no tools to assemble and installs with fuzzy fastener strips or screw mounts.
- Sturdy design supports larger kitties and comes in different colors to match any home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$69.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Leopard$39.19Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Frisco 66-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$331.78Chewy Price$374.44List Price
- K&H Pet Products Universal Mount Cat Window Perch, Tan$46.35Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Tan$31.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- TRIXIE Isaba 24.5-in Plush Carpet Cat Scratching Post, Light Gray$46.45Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- TRIXIE Baza Gandia 27-in Plush Carpet Cat Scratching Post, Gray$52.46Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Cat Window Perch, Gray$28.95Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- TRIXIE Topi 13-in Plush Carpet Cat Condo, Brown$40.52Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Kitty Cot Original World's Best Cat Perch$44.95Chewy Price$44.96List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Bubble Pod Cat Window Perch, Dark Gray$60.99Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Large, Cream$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||N/A|
|Furniture Features||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed, Heated||N/A|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Cardboard|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No|
|Furniture Mount Type||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
This perch was super easy to install and looks great with my black and white kitty. He was hesitant to use it at first, because I had the egg carton side of the foam uppermost. Once I flipped it over and had the flat side uppermost, he's settled into it quite nicely. Great value for the money.
Favorite napping spot
My cat really likes it. Don’t mind grumpy look, she doesn’t like to be photographed. I put screws instead of velcro, not sure that velcro would hold it. Overall very satisfied with price and quality.
Very straight forward , easy to put together and mount. Like any window sill bed or hammock , it’s best to screw it onto sill . ( it includes this hardware) cover can come off and get washed easily , and although this is a straight , flat, bed, it still has a nice cushion to it, and I’m guessing you could very easily add more “ Cush” if you wanted, by adding more fluff , or whatever. My cats love it , and the hammock type window sill mounted beds! They can hold a lot more weight than the suction cup things.
King Leo Approved
The King has approved!! He was stretching on the small windowsill to sunbath. Found this & decided to give it a try. Fur baby approves! Easy installation. 14.5 Lb cat - did not have to use the screws for additional support.
The brackets wouldn’t hold them up. I returned them then Chewy only credited me for one when I returned two. Had to call. There answer was well they do that sometime.
cat window perch
Took her a while, I'd show her by placing her there and pet and look out the window with her. Finally one day I'd seen she jumped up there herself. If she's happy, I'm happy!
Cat window seat
Both of my cats love this. Mayhem loves to bird watch, Kush just loves the sun. I have 3 of these 2 upstairs and one down. Super easy to install, very sturdy, love these.
kitty window perch
the cats took to it right away, must use suppled screws for added support.
Cat window Perch
My cat's love sitting in the window, watching the squirrels, birds & napping in the sun.
I like it very much.
I like it but don't want to screw it into the window seal. will find a different way to install it. It very nice.