Keep your pet in his very own paw-sonal space with this KidCo Command Pet Products pet gate. Specially designed for extra-wide or oddly-shaped areas, this three-piece gate features rotating joints at each section, so you can find your perfect angle and secure it into place. And with the Magnet-Lock Technology, the two-way door automatically closes behind you every time. You can also use the hold-open feature to close the gate manually. Made in the USA with precision and quality, it gives you the freedom to go about your normal routine, while your pet stays content and safely contained.
- Specially designed for extra-wide or oddly-shaped areas, this three-piece gate features rotating joints at each segment, so you can find your perfect angle and then secure it into place.
- Three-piece design fits an 84-inch opening and stands 31 inches high and the 30-inch door section with 23-inch door opening can be placed anywhere in the layout.
- Designed with Magnet-Lock Technology, the two-way door automatically closes behind you every time, or you can utilize the hold open feature for a manual close.
- Easy to install and quick-release, adjustable mount hardware allows gate to be removed when not needed.
- Made in the USA with precision and quality, it gives you the freedom to keep a normal routine while keeping your dog safely contained.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: THIS GATE IS DESIGNED FOR PETS AND CHILDREN FROM 6 - 24 MONTHS. Since each child’s skills develop at different ages, these parameters should be monitored against your child’s own development. Check the stability of the gate and tighten all hardware and mountings regularly. Never use with a child able to climb over or dislodge/open the gate or enclosure. Never use if gate is less than 3/4 of child’s height. This product will not necessarily prevent all accidents. Never leave child unattended. Never allow child to climb or swing on gate. Use only with the locking/latching mechanism securely engaged. Never use gate at top of stairs. Discontinue use if any part of the gate is damaged. Never climb over the gate. Never hang or tie toys, etc, to any part of the gate.
See all items by KidCo