Keep your pet in his very own paw-sonal space with this KidCo Command Pet Products Safeway Pet Gate. Hardware mounted for an ultra-secure fit, this gate is specially designed for the top of the stairs but can also be used in almost any hallway or doorway. Unlike other gates, this one swings open and closed like a door, so you can easily get from one room to the next—no gate jumping necessary! Made in the USA with precision and quality, it gives you the freedom to go about your normal routine while your pet stays content and safely contained.
- Hardware mounted for an ultra-secure fit, this gate is specially designed for the top of the stairs, but can be used in any hallway or doorway and the quick release hardware allows the gate to be easily removed when not needed.
- Easily swinging open with just one hand, it features a stop pin to prevent the gate from swinging open over stairs.
- Designed with easy, one-handed operation and comes with a mounting template for quick and easy setup and the hinge side hardware can be mounted over an angled surface.
- Heavy duty steel construction with non-toxic powder coat paint keep this gate safe and attractive. The adjustable gate width is 24.75 to 42.5 inches and the 31 inch height keeps dogs from jumping over and escaping. The space between each slat is 2 1/4 inches, to keep even the smallest pet secure.
- Made in the USA with precision and quality, it gives you the freedom to keep a normal routine while keeping your dog safely contained.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: THIS GATE IS DESIGNED FOR PETS AND CHILDREN FROM 6 - 24 MONTHS. Since each child’s skills develop at different ages, these parameters should be monitored against your child’s own development. Check the stability of the gate and tighten all hardware and mountings regularly. Never use with a child able to climb over or dislodge/open the gate or enclosure. Never use if gate is less than 3/4 of child’s height. This product will not necessarily prevent all accidents. Never leave child unattended. Never allow child to climb or swing on gate. Use only with the locking/latching mechanism securely engaged. Never use gate at top of stairs. Discontinue use if any part of the gate is damaged. Never climb over the gate. Never hang or tie toys, etc, to any part of the gate.
See all items by KidCo