kin+kind Argan Repair Dry Skin Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with organic coconut and olive oils for a gentle cleanse and essential oils for a natural fragrance.
- Natural Argan oil repairs dry skin and coat while smoothing frizzy hair.
- Sweet and woodsy fragrance from essential oils.
- Organic ingredients are USDA-certified and contain zero sulfates and parabens.
- This cruelty-free shampoo was ethically made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Trisha Yearwood Pet Collection Tea Tree Scented Itch Relief Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle, 1 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Trisha Yearwood Pet Collection Waterless Bath Fragrance Free Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Soos Pets Extra Strength Mineral Enriched Dog & Cat Shampoo, 135-oz bottle$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Neem Supreme 32:1 Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Grapefruit 32:1 Dog & Cat Conditioner, 17-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Lovely Fresh "I Love My Dog" Oatmeal & Neem Wellness Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$15.10Chewy Price$14.34Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Deep Cleansing Charcoal & Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Special FX Citrus Blossom Optimizing 50:1 Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price$25.00List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Micellar Water Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.42Chewy Price$16.99List Price$7.05Autoship Price
- Top Performance 64 Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$65.93Chewy Price$103.99List Price$62.63Autoship Price
- Top Performance 64 Fresh Pet Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$68.85Chewy Price$103.99List Price$65.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Organic Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Water, Saponified Organic Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate), Saponified Organic Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate)...||Saponified Organic Oils Of Coconut, Olive, And Jojoba...||Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Soyamidopropyldimethylamine Oxide...||Water (Aqua), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil...||Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate and Lauryl Glucoside Blend, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...|
|Health Feature||—||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Shedding Control||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Love This Shampoo
This has the most long lasting smell of any shampoo that I have tried. My Rottweiler’s short coat usually does not hold a fragrance for long but this shampoo will still smell several weeks after I bathe her. The coat is soft and shines as well.
Didn't Work for My Dog :(
One dog's miracle may be another dog's notta, lol. I'm happy to see it works great for other dogs and am sure it works wonderful for the people who say it works fabulous for their dogs... Based on that, I bought it hoping it would help with my ultra hyper-allergenic dog's itching too... But to no avail. I even let a full day after his bath go by thinking maybe it just took some time... afterall, it has a very pungent tarry smell and I figured it might need a little aromatherapeutic time to take full effect. But, sadly, it just doesn't work at all for my boy. It didn't make him worse but it didn't make him better either. He is on top shelf limited ingredient food for staving alot of his itching and ear reactions off and he is on Rx Apoquel to help too.... But still he has itching issues and I was hoping this shampoo might polish off the rest of his itching. It didn't. :(
Amazing product, worth the price
Purchased this on a whim to help with our two dogs' dry skin (especially the pit bull/German Shepherd mix that gets flaky dandruff pretty easily on her black coat). Wow, totally worth the price. This is the first dog shampoo that I've tried that seems to match the quality of a human product in terms of how it felt and lathered. Their coats came out wonderfully and I don't see any dry skin on either. I will be looking for the matching conditioner which doesn't seem to be sold on Chewy, but I don't think it's even necessary based on the shampoo.
I ordered a sample from their website which was enough to use on my Golden Retrievers head, and it smelled amazing and left her coat super soft and shiny! The smell lasted a bit over a week and I could't stop sniffing her head like a weirdo (she didn't judge, shes a Golden lol). I will definitely be purchasing this product here as I love Chewy and I love the product. She is a service dog and her harness is made of leather, so this leaves her smelling like the outdoors (in a good way) with the smell of the shampoo and the leather. Best shampoo out there!