kin+kind Nose & Paw Dog & Cat Moisturizer, 2.3-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to soothe dry paw pads and noses, as well as to protect against harsh winds, hot sidewalks, or salt.
- Organic moisturizer was made without chemicals and contains no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- Easy to apply—soft moisturizer comes in a roll-on applicator for convenience and less mess.
- Soothing formula is cruelty-free and made to be super safe for your furry friend.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petsonik Cat & Dog Moisturizer, 3-oz tin$11.99Chewy Price
- Dogphora Detox Diva Paw Souffle Dog Balm, 4-oz jar$22.70Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.56Autoship Price
- Warren London Dog Paw Defense Wax, 2.1-oz jar$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Warren London Paw Sani-Scrub Paw & Nail Dog Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 1.75-oz can$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 4-oz, Tin$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Davis Degrease Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$13.25Chewy Price$12.59Autoship Price
- Davis Oatmeal Leave-On Dog & Cat Conditioner, 2 count$18.38Chewy Price$20.42List Price$17.46Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Snout Balm, 2-oz tin$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care, 4-oz jar$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter, 4-oz tin$16.07Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.27Autoship Price
- DERMagic Skin Rescue Lotion, 8-oz$31.95Chewy Price$32.99List Price$30.35Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax...||Petrolatum, Lanolin, 8-Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 0.3%, Paraffin Wax.||Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride 0.2% & Zinc Oxide 5%., Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Lanolin...||Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate...||Natural Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Paw Care||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Paw Care||Paw Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
consistency was great
i didnt find any issues with the consistency, the scent was neutral and fine. my cat wasn’t crazy about the scent but it’s okay. it was smooth and nice and helped his cracked little toes
I like this paw balm
This balm says it’s been reformulated to be easy to apply, but I do find that it is still harder than other balms I’ve used. However, I find that I can melt the balm with the heat of my finger tips to apply a small amount or I can scrape out a larger amount with the back of my finger nail and rub it into my dog’s paws. I’ve applied this to my dog’s paws 3 times in the past 2 weeks and his paws are definitely less dry and no longer on the verge of cracking. Although I don’t think this balm to be as heavy duty as something like Musher’a Secret, I do find that it works well for the needs of my dog. I appreciate that the scent of the balm is faint. The lack of added fragrance or essential oils was the main selling point for me. The balm smells slightly like wax and a tiny bit like honey, I assume due to the beeswax. I also like that this balm is Leaping Bunny certified. This isn’t necessarily a requirement of mine, but being cruelty free is an added bonus.
Very stiff balm and difficult application
This is a very stiff balm and I would need to apply a lot of pressure to get any product off if I rub this directly onto my cat's paw. I had to resort to warming it up with my hands and then applying, but it was still too stiff. Unfortunately, my balm also came very grainy and I had to remelt it in the microwave.
Terrible - Don’t Waste Your Money
Cakey, hard, almost felt like a terrible bath scrub. Scent was non-existent and just an overall disappointing purchase + unpleasant experience for me and dog.
Too hard to apply
Product is too hard and waxy for it to be applied. My kitten has a perpetual chapped nose, this does not help
Too hard/solid to apply and does not stick to the paws
I was looking for a healthier alternative paw moisturizers and have heard good things about this brand. Unfortunately the stick is way too solid/hard to apply to my dogs paws. Nothing sticks. You would have to press really hard to even get something but it ends up pretty grainy and falls off. I contacted their customer service and was told this: "We make the sticks a bit harder in the summer so they don’t melt in transport. You can warm it up by rubbing the stick and then applying the stick directly. We are working on an improved version launching soon with easier application." It doesn't make sense really to put it as a stick and haven't been able to "warm it up" successfully to apply it. If anyone has dry paws or nose it is just uncomfortable and painful. Discarding and looking for something else for my pup.
Not very moisturizing
This product is not as effective as some of the other paw butters I have tried such as Musher's Secret or Pet Head Paw Butter. It is more waxy than moisturizing
No more scratchy paws!
This is wonderful, the pups dont seem to mind it at all it smooths on like a deodorant - pkg has a tad different appearance. Highly recommend for pups with rough pads.