kin+kind Organic Immunity Boost Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with organic coconut and antioxidant-rich blueberries and cranberries to promote healthy cells, urinary tract and a normal urinary pH. This may help reduce the chances of struvite crystal formation.
- Certified USDA organic and 100% free from synthetic nutrients, artificial ingredients and chemical processing.
- Made without GMOs or grains for sensitive sidekicks.
- Features real superfood nutrition to provide your pet with the nutrients she needs.
- Mixed in a kin+kind US facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics I'M ALLERGIC TO NEEDLES - Probiotic, Pancreas & Glucose Support* Dog Supplement$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Hip & Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz$26.97Chewy Price$31.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealReady Pet Go Good Gut Probiotic Dog Supplement, 90 Count$26.99Chewy Price$32.49List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- True Leaf Everyday Omega Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Plano Paws Vita Treats 15 in 1 Multivitamins Natural Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$28.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Plano Paws Salmon Treats Advanced Skin & Coat Natural Salmon Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealLexelium Hip & Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$27.00Chewy Price$25.65Autoship Price
- DealLexelium Vision Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealLexelium Heart Support System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 454g container$19.99Chewy Price$48.39List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Natural Doggie Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Organic Coconut, Organic Blueberry, Organic Flax Seed...||Organic Cipo Cabeludo||Organic Achiote Powder||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Powder 390 mg, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 145 mg, Blueberry Powder 100 mg....||Cranberry Powder, Blueberry Powder, Beef Liver...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Respiratory Care||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health|
|Special Diet||Organic, Grain-Free, Non-GMO||—||—||Grain-Free||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Amazing Simple Ingredients
I love this stuff and so does my dog! I love that you can and KNOW exactly what ingredients are in this and not have to guess on what might be in there. I haven't tried it with any of my 4 cats yet, but I'm sure if I put a small amount and mixed it in their food it would be fine.
I have been supplementing our 16 yr old dog, a megacolon cat, CKD cat and my other two cats with no health issues, for about 3 yrs now. My 4 cats love it and so did my dog (passed in July). I mix it in with their food or sprinkle it on it... no problem. My CKD cat even waits for me to sprinkle it on his food & won't eat it unless I do so. I can't say if tests show any difference solely because of it because I switched my cats and dog to raw feeding. I included pre & probiotics to my pets supplements. I would say the combination has worked perfectly. My CKD doesn't look as if he has anything. My megacolon cat doesn't have any symptoms of his diagnosed issue. I highly recommend to add it to pets feedings. Don't expect miracles... prevent & revert issues. Sometimes it takes a full lifestyle change. I feed as per the species requires so they can live healthy, long lives.
pass on this product
holey moley 3 TABLESPOONS for a dog over 60 lbs. You gotta be kidding good way to make people buy your product and alot but course my dogs hated it would not eat their food even with 1 tablespoon to work up to the 3. no thanks I will go back to the other cranberry product.
Want to like it
I want to like this product but I'm sure I got a bad batch so much so I'm afraid to let my boys even try it. If you see in the pictures the product is a beautiful colour. The product I got is so dull and grey I can't put my boys at risk to even try it. I love the raw vita boost that we have tried and figured this product would be just as amazing. For now it just sits on the shelf useless. I'll try buying again but from somewhere else.
No more UTIs!
My dog had recurring urinary infections for a few years and nothing helped, including prescriptions. She gets this on her food daily and we are now 2 years infection free (no other changes to her diet)! She loves the taste and will sit and wait for us to add this if we forget. It smells so yummy!
Not sure if it is working
Not sure it is working, how would I tell? The dose for my large lab mutt is a lot of the product, so it is costly. It is also a bit messy.
Eliminated pee pad usage!
This is a well-loved product in my home. I sprinkle it over my dog's meals and she eats it wholeheartedly. It smells lovely, too. Looks like pinkish purple coconut flakes. I appreciate how it's made of only three, recognizable ingredients. This has really helped my senior girl (11 years old). She no longer pees on her pee pads! She used to frequently pee a bunch of tiny puddles on them, but the ol' girl can now actually hold her bladder in the few hours between outside potty breaks. Yay for reducing our amount of trash. I still leave pee pads for her, just in case, but she really has not used one since she started taking this supplement. Definitely recommend!
Best supplement for my dog
My (male) dog has had UTI's off and on his entire life. He also has hypothyroidism, a liver condition, and Cushing's. Not only does this supplement help prevent his UTI's, it also helps rid his body of toxins (which build up due to his liver condition). This is the only supplement I have ever found to be helpful in relieving his symptoms and I've been trying different remedies for 9 years with him! I recommend it 100%
Hasn’t helped my senior dog at all.
This supplement hasn’t helped my dog at all but since the ingredients are good, I gave it 2 stars. I like kin and kind products but this didn’t work for my senior pup.