Kit4Cat Cat Urine Sample Collection Kit Urine Testing for Cats, 2-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-absorbent litter holds your cat’s urine on the surface for easy sample collection.
- A non-invasive, stress-free way to collect your kitty’s wee in your own home.
- Made with natural, non-toxic coated sand designed to look, feel and smell like your cat’s regular litter.
- Includes one pipette and one vial with lid for clean, safe transport to the vet.
- Unlike shredded plastic or other litter alternatives, there’s no messy cleanup—simply dispose like typical litter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CheckUp at Home Wellness Test Urine Testing for Cats$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Seafood Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- PetAg UT Solution Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$16.99Chewy Price$17.24List Price
- PetsPrefer Urinary Tract Health Fish Flavor Tablet Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.00Chewy Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B + K Liquid Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz bottle$23.40Chewy Price$26.00List Price$22.23Autoship Price
- CatWater pH Balanced Urinary Support Cat Water, 16.9-oz, 12 count$28.99Chewy Price
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Trudell Medical International AeroKat Cat Asthma Aerosol Chamber$61.95Chewy Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$15.52Chewy Price$16.95List Price$14.74Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
The only thing that worked!
My Vet needed a urine sample from my cat. The cat would pee on the floor rather than use an empty box, one with paper or other products. This worked. I had to use all 3 of the sand packages in the kit but it worked! It was also very easy to get the sample from the box. It may be expensive, but it is worth every penny and I will keep using it!
Great for anxious kitties and owners.
My cat is very anxious and hates change but loved this sand. She refused to go in the Plastic pellets from the vet. I was becoming very upset that i couldnt just collect at home - I really didnt want to board her at the vet to collect a sample due to her anxiety, and my vet wanted a free catch of urine rather than by cystocentesis. Put thus down and within 5 mins I had a fresh and easy to collect sample even with her burying it!! Be sure to keep it in a cooler while transporting to the vet. I'll always have this product and use to bring urine to every vet checkup!! I got 2 bags in case but only needed one to fill a standard litter box. Salvaged a lot that didnet get urine on it to reuse.
This kit is Awesome!
It does exactly what it says it does. I bought 2 packages and used 5 bags total in my cats litter box, You may not have to use that much. My cat likes to cover her mess totally. I would absolutely recommend this product and will purchase again if need be in the future.
Fantastic Product !!
My vet had given me these little plastic pellets to use to get a urine sample and I decided not to use it and took a chance and ordered the Kit4Cat sample collection kit instead and I’m so glad I did. It works like a charm !! I highly recommend buying this product !!
Did the job
Yes, it's expensive. BUT it did the job. I needed to use the entire bag in order for the cat to find the amount enough to do her business. But she did it, and they give you the equipt for sample collection.
This Stuff Works
My Vet gave me some dark blue plastic pellets to put in the litter box and I knew that would not work.So I looked on Chewy's web site and found this. I actually said out loud "It Works". This stuff is amazing and easy to used. I poured out her old litter in a large trash bag to dispose and used 2 bags of the kit4cat. A little later my cat went potty and the urine just made a puddle and I used the pipette to siphon up. Thanks to Chewy for having this .
Tiny amount of "sand"
Does the job HOWEVER I have to use 2-2# bags + pellets the Vet gives for their collection sample and it barely covers the bottom of the litterbox. Dudley likes to dig when he pees/poops so the tiny amount in bottom of box doesn't fool him at all--"This is no litterbox for a cat". Expensive way to keep from taking him to the Vet.
My cat wouldn’t use it
There was such a small amount of product for one. My cat wouldn’t go in this litter so it was a waste of money for me. Others cats might use it just fine.
Easy and best way to get urine sample
This was the easiest and best way to get a cat urine sample. No stress on the cat or us, and affordable. Thank you
My vet said get a urine sample. Um. From my cat. So I ordered this kit, and VOILA, it works like a charm. Absolutely easiest thing, to pipe up the sample and save. A MUST if you have to get a urine sample from your cat. Just great product!