Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nail caps provide a safe alternative to declawing to stop all snags and scratches.
- Covers the nail completely while allowing normal extension and retraction of claws.
- Applied with included adhesive and will shed as your cat’s nails grow; generally in 4 - 8 weeks.
- Easy to apply and vinyl resin material is totally safe for cats. Choose from a variety of fun colors!
- X-small fits cats under 5 lbs, small fits cats 6 - 8 lbs, medium fits cats 9 to 13 lbs, and large fits cats over 13 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, Pink Glitter, Medium, 20 count$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, X-Small, Hot Purple & Hot Pink$9.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Large, Red$12.62Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.99Autoship Price
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- Safari Deluxe Cat Nail Trimmer$10.49Chewy Price
- Petkit Dog & Cat Comb & Massager, White$9.99Chewy Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Chrome$15.99Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- Soft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$10.91Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Catit Self Groomer with Catnip$4.71Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- ConairPRO Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small$5.81Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Plastic, Vinyl / PVC||N/A||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||N/A||Adult||Kitten, Adult|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||Nail Clippers||Groomer Apparel||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
These nail caps are great!
I love these so much. They save my furniture and other items however, one of my cats chews them off. It’s not an easy thing to do either but, she hates them so much and will spend hours chewing them to get them off. My other cat doesn’t mess with them at all and they stay on until they naturally shed off. The way I put them on, and I’ve been doing this since they were kittens. I’ll trim the nails first and then let them run around. When I’m ready to apply the nails I fill two at a time with glue and carefully set them on the lid of this plastic container I use, pick up my cat and appt both, throw treats on the floor for her to find and eat and repeat process. Also, I fill with glue until I see it reading the top. Try not to let it overflow or it becomes a mess.
I buy large size to fit my 20lb Maine Coon. They stay on well. He doesnt like them going on, so I wrap him like a burrito and pull out a paw to work on. Once they are in place i swear to you he couldn't care less about them. Meanwhile they save my walls, furniture, and skin from his "big boy playfulness". I recommend these but suggest you dont be afraid to use the glue they send with the caps. They saved my coonie from having to be rehomed and to me thats priceless.
They are ok
They seem to come off very easy. My cats had them on about 3 or 4 days and they started coming off. They do save my furniture so I will be buying them again. So they have their good and bad qualities. You just have to decide if they are good for yourself
Please read instructions...before u buy. Says when applying tips it takes 5 minutes for each one to dry to your cats nail...says fill adhesive half way up then u apply . can not measure that and you Can not even see through the tips...A lot of work and most of them fall off.. u will spent a lot of time picking them up from everywhere...
Hopefully no more scratches
Since moving to our new apartment my cat gets spooked so early and has scratched my eyelid, my left forearm and now my left chest at night. I cut her nails once a week and refuse to declaw her. I tried these and am so far satisfied, but it is less than 1 hour into it.
A God Send
My cat is terribly destructive. She is a rescue and I did not want to surrender or rehome her. These gel nails have saved both my furniture and this cat's place in my home. This simple fake nail manicure is worth its weight in gold. My cat has black nails. I ordered the hot pink and purple set, to go with her hot pink collar and next time to match her County tag. I received the aqua and black instead. (color varies). I used the aqua, but donated the black ones to my vet for a cat with white nails. I will have to order more and sooner because of not getting the colors that I ordered, but it was worth it.
I wanted to like these
They went on just fine and I didn't even mind that I got pink and purple for my male kitten. The problem is that he had 5 off within 24 hours and the rest off within 48 hours. The glue just isn't strong enough
Wouldn't buy this
Won't stick they fall off not worth the money followed instructions an found them all over the house vacuum picked most of them up
Effective and made my cat look like she was on vacation
As far as I know, these are a humane way to curve aggressive scratching behavior. You need to clip your cat's nails before putting the caps on, or else your cat could be very uncomfortable wearing them. My cat didn't even mind having them on, and they just fell off as her nails grew. They are also a wonderful, humane alternative to declawing. Declawing your cats causes them EXTREME PAIN, so please never declaw them, and just use these instead!
The caps help me teach my kitten not to scratch the furniture and carpet.