Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nail caps provide a safe alternative to declawing to stop all snags and scratches.
- Covers the nail completely while allowing normal extension and retraction of claws.
- Applied with included adhesive and will shed as your cat’s nails grow; generally in 4 - 8 weeks.
- Easy to apply and vinyl resin material is totally safe for cats. Choose from a variety of fun colors!
- X-small fits cats under 5 lbs, small fits cats 6 - 8 lbs, medium fits cats 9 to 13 lbs, and large fits cats over 13 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPurrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, 20 count, Medium, Black$7.99Chewy Price
- DealSoft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Small, Clear$12.95Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- DealSoft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
- DealSoft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$13.33Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- DealKitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Small$12.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealDe' Vora Scratch Square Feline Flying Fish Cat Grooming Toy$14.19Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealLitterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small$5.99Chewy Price
- DealSafari Shedding Cat Blade$10.99Chewy Price
- DealBurt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush$11.15Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealCHI Deodorizing Waterless Foam Cat Wash$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealBurt's Bees Kitten Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Kitten, Adult||Kitten|
|Material||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Nail Clippers||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
Perfect for little murder mittens
I was a bit concerned about getting these on our kitten as he doesn't really like his paws messed with. He did fight it a little bit, but for the most part, he did amazing. The caps aren't hard to put on, and the only ones that didn't stay very well and had to be reapplied were the ones he kept pulling away from me while trying to put on. Definitely recommend if you want to save your furniture and body from the tiny floofers.
I will continue to buy these
My kittens don’t mind the application and certainly don’t mind wearing their nail caps. I did start them a little younger than the recommended age of 12 weeks. They fall off more frequently than expected, however that is offset by the easy application. I give this product 5 stars and will continue to repurchase.
Awesome, they are so pretty!!
It was my first time ordering from chewy and I gotta say everything was awesome! They worked so well for my Paris and I will be re-ordering them!!
they a great for a kitten till old enough to declaw. Hard to hold the kitten and get then on. You migh end up with more on you.
Give them a try
They were alittle hard 4 me to get on, but I think it's because my baby is a Himalayan. The hair around her toes is alot longer than a regular kitty. So would probably be alot easier for another type of kitty. They've been on abit longer than a week, and only one has come off so far. No sign of it anywhere. Praying she didn't swallow it.
These are a must have
Glad I purchased these ! They definitely worked .I will definitely purchase again .My cat has had them on for several days and no issues of them falling off.
This is worth it!
I was worried this would be a hassle/pain to put on. I didn’t want my cat de clawed (9 months old) but he was scratching things he shouldn’t be. (Doesn’t seem to scratch the scratching post - just everything else) I have been trimming his nails since he was young. So he’s used to this and gave me no problems. When it came time to glue the gel caps on, I had to have help just because you needed two hands to put the glue in the tip and place them on the cat. The other person just held my cat. They went on easily this way. I just held the cat to keep him still for a few minutes and then let him go. He never acted for one second like they bothered him. He doesn’t chew on them. He didn’t ever walk differently. He’s tried to scratch things and nothing happened. No tearing anything up! (I did not put these on his back feet - only his front feet.) I have plenty in the package to do this several more times so I feel this is well worth the money!
Love Nail Caps
These are easy to set up and use. The glue holds as well other brands. If cats climb up hardware cloth, they will pop off, as will other brands. It is good to have everything set up, including claw trimming clippers, before you start. Be sure to wrap the cat in a baby blanket, to make it go faster. Hold the cats a little while to let the glue set and give them good girl or boy treats to distract them from chewing on the caps.
They work great. I was using them because I didn't want to get her declawed, but now after using them I want to get her declawed. They don't last long enough.. she chewed some of them off in days.
Have not used them yet but will soon need cat too stay in place to put them on her hopefully she will like them I picked colors that she should like hopefully they will help her stop scratching the future soon