Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nail caps provide a safe alternative to declawing to stop all snags and scratches.
- Covers the nail completely while allowing normal extension and retraction of claws.
- Applied with included adhesive and will shed as your cat’s nails grow; generally in 4 - 8 weeks.
- Easy to apply and vinyl resin material is totally safe for cats. Choose from a variety of fun colors!
- X-small fits cats under 5 lbs, small fits cats 6 - 8 lbs, medium fits cats 9 to 13 lbs, and large fits cats over 13 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$13.33Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Large, Clear$11.67Chewy Price$18.95List Price$11.09Autoship Price
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Small$10.25Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealCHI Deodorizing Waterless Foam Cat Wash$8.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Safari Shedding Cat Blade$10.99Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Bio-Groom Purrfect White Coat Brightener Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.24Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.58Autoship Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Red$16.98Chewy Price
- DealBurt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush$11.15Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Kitten||Adult||Adult, Kitten|
|Material||—||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||—||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
Wish they were clear in color
Hard to put on a cat that's not cooperating and they do fall off easily. If these were available in a clear version, it would be easier to see if you have filled them with enough glue and to put on the cat's natural nail.
These are amazing
These are best thing own my cat is one those don't look me less I want or ill attack so saves our skin as well as my chairs and stuff when she scrathes
Perfect for little murder mittens
I was a bit concerned about getting these on our kitten as he doesn't really like his paws messed with. He did fight it a little bit, but for the most part, he did amazing. The caps aren't hard to put on, and the only ones that didn't stay very well and had to be reapplied were the ones he kept pulling away from me while trying to put on. Definitely recommend if you want to save your furniture and body from the tiny floofers.
The glue was like super glue it took 2 months for most of the nails to fall off then it took me 2 more months to even pry them off my cats nails would NEVER recommend!!!!
I return this item
Upon read the directions They wanted me to clip the kitten's nails. I am to afraid to do that. so I returned this item
I will continue to buy these
My kittens don’t mind the application and certainly don’t mind wearing their nail caps. I did start them a little younger than the recommended age of 12 weeks. They fall off more frequently than expected, however that is offset by the easy application. I give this product 5 stars and will continue to repurchase.
Awesome, they are so pretty!!
It was my first time ordering from chewy and I gotta say everything was awesome! They worked so well for my Paris and I will be re-ordering them!!
they a great for a kitten till old enough to declaw. Hard to hold the kitten and get then on. You migh end up with more on you.
Give them a try
They were alittle hard 4 me to get on, but I think it's because my baby is a Himalayan. The hair around her toes is alot longer than a regular kitty. So would probably be alot easier for another type of kitty. They've been on abit longer than a week, and only one has come off so far. No sign of it anywhere. Praying she didn't swallow it.
These are a must have
Glad I purchased these ! They definitely worked .I will definitely purchase again .My cat has had them on for several days and no issues of them falling off.