Kitty City Claw Sleeper 17.25-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree, Green
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cat tree designed to give your paw-tner with the comfort she needs.
- Made with soft fleece that is strong enough to withstand resting and playing.
- Features heavy-duty coated fabric that is tear-resistant.
- Easy-to-assemble bed has durable ABS joints to firmly hold the pipes in place for stability.
- Includes multi-colored jingle ball toys and scratching posts to fulfill your kitty’s natural instincts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 27-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo and Oval Perch, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 24-in Real Carpet Cat Scratching Perch with Toy, Beige$44.00Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco Holiday Tree House & Scratching Posts$64.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 29-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Beige$48.53Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- TRIXIE Baza Gandia 26.75-in Plush Cat Tree, Cream$32.20Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- ZEZE Adora Flower 43-in Carpet Cat Tree$99.90Chewy Price
- Catry 28-in Sisal Cat Tree$35.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- MidWest Curious Cube Cat Condo, Silver$32.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Yaheetech 36-in Cat Tree Tower, Pink, Large$63.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 24-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$30.54Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco 24.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$40.53Chewy Price$42.78List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys, Removable Bed||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Removable Bed||Condo, N/A||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
GREAT AND NOT SO MUCH
I've had this little tree for over 6 months. It was on sale at the time. My 2 ragdolls use it daily. My big cat (22ish lbs) loves this tree the most but can only use the bottom potion which he doesn't fit well in (doesn't stop him) and flattened it quite nicely withing a few weeks of use. Which includes the sides. My smaller cat likes the top area a lot. I would like to make mention, I noticed that the fabric is quite thin, almost like thin felt or cheap costume type fabric, it was cheaply made. Faux fleece is an inaccurate description in my opinion. I do think this is why the bottom lost it's structural integrity with the fabric and flattened. Even the filler fluff is completely flat. The hanging toy broke off within a few hours use. Also because of the fabric used it is nearly impossible to clean. Fur is stuck very badly to it. Vacuuming, chom chom, lint rollers, none work to remove the hair. Using your hands is the best way but mine is still covered in fur and ugly because of it. I hide it from company due to the issues cleaning it. I would never pay full price for this tree even with how much they love it. I am sure you can find similar items of better quality for this price. However this item is extreme portable and light weight. Easy to put away and reassemble any time.
Cats enjoy it
This was easy to put together and my cats enjoy using it. The only issue is the exposed velcro on top that's sharp. I put a piece of cloth over it and that seems to be working.
3 out of 4 cats use it
The quality is not the greatest and I thought It was going to brake soon, but it hasn’t and my cats are 12lb each. They liked it and used it everyday since day one so that’s all I care about.
Twig loves her sleeper. She takes her cat naps in it omus lay in it to watch some tv
My girl didn’t even wait for me to get the bottom of it put together before she was trying to get in it! So funny. She hasn’t been this excited in a long time; has been very depressed since our other cat died May 2020. It was a little difficult to get all four sides together with her help (LOL), but once I did, she took a solid 5 hr nap on the top bunk while I went to the store and prepared dinner. It was a little dicy when she jumped down because she’s a big girl, but it didn’t scare her so much that she didn’t come back and take an after dinner nap. Gracie is fickle, but all signs indicate a hit! Thanks Chewy for putting a smile on my girl’s face and pep in her step!
What a great product!! My kitty cat loves laying in it and on top!! She been in it several days since getting for Christmas! I would highly recommend this !!! Easy put together & well made It’s a MUST have for your cats....
They love it!
I was a little skeptical because my cats are such big boys, but they just love it! They curl up and get cozy!
Put this on the screen porch, since it has plastic feet, and both kitties ran to it... One in the bed and one on top!! They love it....Perfect for outside...
Kitty City Claw Sleeper
My cat absolutely loves it...hardly ever leaves its side!
Purrfect for my Kitty it was meant for
I bought this for our youngest female cat we have who loves to sunbathe in a particular window in our house that doesn't have anything to really sleep in and it's covered usually by a curtain. I put this in the window and added a sprinkle of Cat Nip just in case to make sure our Cats would be attracted to it. Sure enough, not too long after I bought this, our youngest female took to it very easily and started to nap sunbathe in it, quite fantastic. The only thing that bugs me is the top little bunk part. The construction of the product is very easy to put together, but the top bunk is secured on top spots with velcro and I just don't know how secure that is (how long until I need to check it and make sure it's still holding). Other than that, it's not bad at all and it's perfect for medium-sized kitties.