Kitty City Folding Cat Condo
About This Item
- Cats will love this cat cove for napping and cuddling.
- Fabric walls are sturdy yet easy to set up and collapse for storage.
- Includes 4 plush polyester pillows—all are removable and machine-washable.
- Stack a Kitty City Cat Cube (sold separately) on top for a fun cat fort!
- Measures at 32.5” L x 17” W x 36” H.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- EliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$49.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Frisco 52-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$64.99Chewy Price
- Vesper Stool 14.57-in Modern Cat Tree, Walnut$47.44Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Frisco Holiday 52.3-in Reindeer Cat Scratching Post & Tunnel$69.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Hangin' Multi-Story Cat Condo, 5-Story$90.52Chewy Price$145.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Wall Mounted Wooden Cat Bridge, English Chestnut, Large$158.00Chewy Price$178.00List Price
- EliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$54.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Leone 50-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$299.00Chewy Price
- Vesper Small Box 28.59-in Modern Cat Tree, Walnut$79.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown/Black$32.80Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 67-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$93.24Chewy Price$129.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Faux Fur||Carpet, Faux Fur||Carpet|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Number Of Condos||3 condos||—||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Sturdy good condo, except when peed on
My cats loved this condo. But one of them got a UTI and peed on the frame of the condo as well as one of the cushions. The cushions can be washed, but the fabric frame says spot clean only. Well, once the pee soaks into the fabric it gets into the cardboard frame, and you can’t clean cardboard to get rid of the urine smell. I wish the fabric around the frame had zippers for removal and cleaning as well, especially with the price of this unit. I could have put new cardboard framing in and still kept the condo. But as it is now, it looks like I am going to have to throw it away so it does not continue to get marked because I can’t properly clean it. I know it is not the manufacturer’s fault that my cat peed on the product, I just hate that there is not a better solution for cleaning it and that I am basically throwing away $80. Why the frame can’t be made of the plastic pieces that go under the cushions, so the fabric could be cleaned and then the inner pieces could also be cleaned?
My cat loves this except the top cubicle. He likes to stretch out and it is too small for him to do that. He's a relatively small cat — 10 pounds. I ended up buying two condos and stacked the bottom parts on top of each other. He loves the arrangement. My only suggestion would be for the company to have mix and match options.
I bought this condo because I needed a protected area for my older cat's food. He used to eat on the counter, but he was no longer able to stand well on the smooth surface; however, I couldn't just put his food on the floor because his brother will eat anything he can easily access. This condo was a great solution for us. The double-wide bottom fits both the dry food feeder and wet food bowl with no problem, and my cat can easily stand on the cushioned surface to eat. Plus the fact that the condo comes apart makes it easy to clean up any spilled food. I am very pleased.
Flimsy and not good for price
I love the design and the color but this is a very cheap made item for the price I have a 6 pound 6 month old kitten she loves it but the bottom is buckled already and just her has been on it wish it was made better with supports would not buy again
Loved and so did my kitty .Always in the window all the time
I bought this because my senior cat had a hard time jumping up to the level that allows her to see out the window when using her old cat tree. Because of that we would have to put the bed or tree next to a piece of furniture to help her jump. I had no hope for the enclosures because she never been a cat to go inside something like that but she loves it. She can jump on the lower portion and then jump to the highest one to see out the window. She actually uses the bottom enclosure. I think it’s because there is an opening in the rear so she doesn’t feel trapped and also it’s roomy. This looks very nice and modern and only took minutes to assemble.
A great choice for my pair of small senior cats
My cats don't often take to new things, and are especially picky about cat trees. But they seem to be very happy with this easy to assemble condo. I like the stability without the usual heavy weight and the fact all the beds/padding can be cleaned. A clear winner!
Great Folding Condo
This condo is great. My two cats fight over spots and they love the hiding more spacious hiding places. Looks great in the living room too.
Best easiest condo
Just pop open the boxes put the lids on and you’re good to go. And my cats super enjoy them I would definitely buy several again to add on!
Perfect. Great quality for the price.Easy to put together. Cats love it