Kitty Go Here Cat Litter Pan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- The 3-inch entryway is purr-fect for young cats, old cats or kitty's with mobility issues.
- May also be a great option for puppies or small pets.
- Crafted from durable plastic.
- Available in more than one size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Extra Large 24-in$18.30Chewy Price
- Noba Cateco Replacement Mesh Cat Litter Box Aerators, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Medium 18-in$10.75Chewy Price
- Shirley K's Senior Cat Litter Box, X-Large, Beige$69.99Chewy Price
- PetFusion QuickScoop Litter Scoop, Gray, Large$15.95Chewy Price
- SmartCat Corner Litter Box$17.35Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Dog Gone Smart Cat Litter Mat, Brown$35.66Chewy Price
- iPrimio Polished Aluminum, Cat Scooper, X-Large$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Petmate Skirted Cat Litter Pan, Dark Gray$19.93Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Booda Scoop'n Hide Cat Litter Scoop, Brushed Nickel$6.70Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KittyGoHere Senior Cat Litter Box, Sand, Small$29.00Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Top Entry Cat Litter Box, White$29.99Chewy Price$30.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Pan||Pan||Pan||Pan||Pan|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Best litter pan
My 17 yr old female cat started having litter box issues.Her hind legs are getting weak and our litter pans were downstairs in the basement.Even though I was giving her Glucosamine it was hard for her to go downstairs.I bought a 4 Inch litter pan and put it in spare bedroom.It was 50/50 with her getting in.Used a lot of wee wee pads.This pan is a lifesaver! She can get into it and does her business.The quality is excellent.Strong plastic and nice and big for her to walk around in.Worth the cost.
Easy Go Pan!!
I recently became a mom to 3 kittens, a one day old found in bushes, and 2 cerebellar hyperplasia babies that a feral mom left under my storage building. I have never had a CP cat before and this is the perfect box for him. Easy in and out. If you have a cat with mobility issues or a kitten, this is the perfect one. Easy to clean, sturdy and I am very pleased. Highly recommend.
Just what we needed!
Our 18 year old cat started doing his business outside of his old litter box. Our vet suggested that since he's old and arthritic, he may be struggling to get over the tall walls. She suggested a shorter litter box. Our cat has never failed to use this new box. I debated about giving it 4 starts due to its high cost. But Chewy had it in stock and delivered it quickly, saving us continued cleanups around the old box.
Great Litter Box
This litter box is great for older cats or cats the don’t like litter boxes with high sides. This box is large and has low sides and my cat now uses this litter box 90% of the time instead of the other traditional litter box.
These were exactly what my elderly fat kitty needed to better enable him to get into and use the litter boxes more often and stop using my different rugs without shame.
Our Cat has some mobility issues. SHE LOVES IT. I would highly recommend this item. But, be aware of the measurements. The entrance to the pan might not be as expected.