Kitty Holster Cat Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This award-winning walking vest is easy to put on but difficult for your cat to get out of on his own.
- Soft and made from 100% breathable cotton with an undyed cotton lining which i especially great for cats with allergies.
- Putting it on your kitty is less stressful than your average harness because it secures quickly with two fuzzy fastener closures.
- A good option for indoor cats to explore the outdoor world, get more exercise or go on trips with more freedom to move around safely.
- Harness is machine washable, which makes it easy to clean before the next adventure with your furry feline explorer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Soft Mesh Cat Harness, Black, 11 to 14-in chest$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wrap Cat Harness, Petite: 9 to 14-in chest$29.08Chewy Price
- Size Right Snag-Proof Adjustable Cat Harness, Black$10.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Come With Me Kitty Nylon Cat Harness & Bungee Leash, Royal Blue/Navy, Medium: 10.5 to 14-in chest$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Necoichi ZEN Fish Charm Cotton Cat Harness & Leash, Red, 12.6 to 17.7-in chest$29.10Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Kittyrama Kitten Breakaway Adjustable with Bell Cat Collar, Aqua$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Purple Colorblock Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.92Chewy Price
- Safe Cat Fashion Adjustable Breakaway Cat Collar, Black Skulls$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Velvet Cat Collar, Pink$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Buckle||—||Quick Release||Bolt Snap|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Basic||Back Clip||Front Clip|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
519 Customer Reviews
Finally, the perfect harness
I have a small to medium cat with an extremely long body and no shoulders. This harness fits better than any I have tried so far. It is a bit loose in the body section, but the neck is excellent. This harness has given her a bit more freedom. She can now go out on leash in the back yard with me and I'm not concerned that she will get out of the harness if frightened. The velcro closures are good and sturdy. She will not be able to open them on her own. I was concerned that opening them might upset her, but I just open the one around the neck slowly and just allow her to wiggle out of the body one. I liked the first one so much, I have ordered a second one. The harness was worth every penny and it arrived within 2 days.
I ordered in a size too small but when i tried it on my cat she didn’t flop over and she’s not too startled by the velcro either. I haven’t actually taken her outside with it yet since I haven’t been able to put flea medication on her. BUT this doubles as a calming vest for her because when she acts too crazy or we go out for a bit, we put the harness on her and she’s fine!! I feel she knows that too because she lets us put the harness on her and she’ll actually go to sleep with us at night with it on :)
Best Way to Walk a Cat
My cat isn't as big as a maine coon, but he's longer and taller than most cats so it's hard to find things that fit him. I initially tried the standard thin harness but it was hard to put on (he's a wiggly little guy) and it looked like was digging into him. I have a MUCH easier time putting this one on him and it looks like it's much more comfortable....it restrains without digging into him. It's also easy to wash. My only gripe is that it doesn't come in more colors and patterns. I'd suggest pairing this with a small, retractable leash.
This was exactly what we were looking for. It is easy to get on and off with the Velcro. If your cat is on the fluffier side, just make sure you tuck in the fur first.
Our cat Billy LOVES time outside, but is a bit ornery... We got one of the skinny strap harnesses thinking it would be enough because of his small size, and he escaped pretty quickly. After using this harness now for a few months, he loves it! Even runs excitedly when we get it out of his toy box. I also appreciate the page of tips that came with the harness. Helpful when leash/harness training. Highly recommend!
Great harness. Have only had it for one day. We were using travel cat harness which was fine but it never felt completely secure AND I had to sew more felt on when the piece wore out (6mo of use) I wish there was reflective strip on kitty holster because I anticipate night walks with it getting dark early in the Fall otherwise very happy.
Great cat jacket!
My cat loves going outside with his jacket on and asks for it every day. The jacket is well made and I love that it has Velcro for a comfortable fit and is not just a harness made of straps.
The best harness!
I recently decided to harness train my cat. He loves the outdoors, but can only go outside chaperoned. The first few times I put it on him, he just fell over and refused to walk. After about a week of helping him walk in it and giving him treats every time he had it on, he started walking in it! I enticed him by holding his favorite treat about a foot away and he focused on the treat and walked. I did that a few times while he got his bearings and it helped so much. He still has trouble going up stairs, but he’s getting better every day. Thankful for this harness!
I'm glad we chose this little jacket/harness because it is perfect. Not only does it work as a restraint for taking a walk, but it also keeps my cat warm. He got used to it quickly.
Only harness my cat tolerates
Finally found a comfortable harness. It's lightweight, easy on, easy off. My cat would rather not have it on however it's a necessity in our new house on a canal. No cumbersome clips and she can lay down without being stabbed by plastic.