Koller Products Tropical 360 View Aquarium Starter Kit
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish||Betta, Tropical Freshwater|
|Capacity (Max)||3-gallon||3-gallon||5 gallon||7.5-gallon||3-gal|
About This Item
- This kit has everything you need to start a freshwater aquarium in your home.
- It’s energy-efficient with LED lighting that comes in 7 fun illuminating colors, including amber aqua, blue, green, purple, red, and white.
- Clean and purify the tank with the Koller 5 internal power filter.
- Plastic is conveniently impact-resistant with panoramic viewing.
- Seamless design makes this a safer environment for your fish.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFluval Edge 2.0 Glass Aquarium Kit, White, 12-gal$251.67Chewy Price$324.99List Price
- DealGloFish Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$80.04Chewy Price$88.49List Price
- Fluval Spec Aquarium Kit, 2.6-gal$84.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealTetra Water Wonders Black Aquarium Kit, 1.5-gal$36.18Chewy Price$39.39List Price
- Koller Products Smart Tank Fish Aquarium, 7-gal$106.75Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium w/ Back Filter, 4.14-gal$69.90Chewy Price$98.84List Price
- Underwater Treasure Aqua One Betta Duo Aquarium, 5.3-gal$139.99Chewy Price
- DealCobalt Aquatics Microvue 10 Aquarium Kit 10, 2.6-gal$119.78Chewy Price$146.32List Price
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium, 5.44-gal$100.12Chewy Price
- DealMarineland Portrait Blade Light Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$62.57Chewy Price$110.89List Price
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium w/ Side Filter, 7.43-gal$141.99Chewy Price$153.77List Price
- DealLifegard Aquatics Low Iron Elevated Fish Aquarium Kit, 1.2-gal$63.36Chewy Price$72.00List Price
Questions & Answers
52 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
217 Customer Reviews
Seemed great for a few months then the filter started making noises and stopped working. I'm pretty sure they are supposed to last longer than 3 months.
The light dies within two days of replacing it with brand new batteries. You will spend more money replacing the batteries than what the tank is worth.
I would give this a five star if the filter was not so cheaply made! I feel like the filter will be easy to break, but I keep praying it won't be. The filter just hangs, other than the filter I love this aquarium.
The light doesn’t even work the amount of the timer
I’m trying to figure out how to return this. My light stays on 5 minutes.. the tank is cute I just need a new light.. chewy seems to make it difficult to just work that out
I too had a problem with the light panel. I contacted Koller directly, and they sent me a new one at no charge, including the shipping fees.
Pump won't last
The tank itself is fine, but the pump didn't last but maybe a week and it's struggling to stay on. Have to find a replacement.
I’ve had this fish tank for about 2 months now and The light either doesn’t stay on or will turn on randomly.
cool lil tank
I have had this 6 gal tank a few weeks now and I really like it. I have it in a corner of my kitchen and I have it heavily planted . It looks really beautiful and any fish I have put in it swim all over and seem happy. At first I had a Betta in there and it is a perfect Betta tank bcz the filter flow is not strong. Alas, my Betta was bullying the pleco he was cohabitating with so I had to move him to another tank. One thing I hate about the shape of this tank is that it is impossible to net a pleco or any fast fish bcz the shape distorts your view when you look from the top down. Also bcz the edges are round my fish net can't be set against the glass without a gap so the fish escapes. That is why I had to take the Betta out, since he is slow and easy to catch and leave the pleco. I have since added endlers and cherry shrimp and it is a great tank for them. My other complaint bcz of the skinny shape is how can I vacuum the gravel???? Is there some sort of special nano gravel vacuum available somewhere that a person could use?
nice little tank
ive had this tank for around 5 years now. the light just broke. that is my only complaint about it. i wish i was able to buy a replacement light for it. other than that it is a perfect size and has been very easy to take care of and keep clean.
good tank for fish
Great tank for fish h h. Golden retriever is no longer a good condition and a new one in a tank with a tank top and a tank top with a tank top and a tank top top and a tank top and a top top and