Koller Products Tropical Aquaview Corner Aquarium Starter Kit, 2.5-gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Everything you need to start a freshwater aquarium
- Energy-efficient, seven-color LED lighting — amber, aqua, blue, green, purple, red and white
- Internal power filter cleans and purifies tank (20 GPH flow rate)
- Filter cartridge removes discolorations, odors, and more
- Compact 2.5 gallon, corner-style aquarium, measuring 9.4" x 11.4" x 8.3"
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marina LED Aquarium Kit, 20-gal$144.03Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Starter Kit, 20-gal$134.45Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Fluval Spec Aquarium Kit, 2.6-gal$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Dennerle Shrimp King Shrimp Cube Aquarium, 2.5-gal$40.00Chewy Price
- Tetra Crescent Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$53.86Chewy Price$79.59List Price
- Marineland Black Majesty Aquarium Stand$265.21Chewy Price$267.39List Price
- Fluval Edge 2.0 Glass Aquarium Kit, Black, 12-gal$324.99Chewy Price
- GloFish Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$80.04Chewy Price$88.49List Price
- Koller Products Tropical 360 View Aquarium Starter Kit, 2-gal$26.00Chewy Price
- API Aquarium Starter Kit$37.87Chewy Price$41.09List Price$35.98Autoship Price
- Frisco Aquarium Glass Canopy$19.99Chewy Price
- Lifegard Aquatics Low Iron Chrystal Fish Aquarium Kit, 9.6-gal$120.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Not Happy With This Purchase
I was super excited to get my new tank for our batta fish. Fist things first. The description says starter kit. There wasn’t anything to “start” my tank out with. (Food water treatment) I have the xtra stuff from before but being its s a STARTER kit everything should have been included. There is a small leak in the bottom of the tank but there’s isn’t any cracks( I’m thinking I got a defective tank). I do like the size of the tank and the shape.
I wouldn’t purchase
Led stopped working 3 days in. Filter sits funny. I can’t find a good heater for it.
i woke up one morning to my beta fish caught behind the filter. she didn’t die but she was obviously struggling. and yes i set the tank up the proper way (and it wasn’t running around the time she got stuck)
Disappointed in this, although I wanted it to work
I was really excited about this tank when I ordered it. I figured it would be a good quarantine tank for new fish, or rehabbing sick/injured fish. I was really disappointed in the light which is run by 3 AAA batteries. The light went out in about 2 weeks. Kinda silly to have a fishtank light that's battery operated in my opinion. The batteries end up costing more than the tank! - The light when it did work was ok. Not as bright as I had hoped, and the settings on it are wonky. I also had a problem with the filter. It seems way to small to be able to filter a 2.5 gal tank. It didn't come with any extra replacement cartridges. The tank itself is ok. It's small, which is fine. I don't need a huge quarantine tank, as I only have small fish. All the parts arrived in the box, undamaged and not missing anything. I was just so.... Underwhelmed... By this tank.
I was disappointed that the light is battery operated. It requires three AAA batteries, that last no time at all. Whether or not it was in the description, I don’t know. I’ve never had lights that were battery operated so I would not even have expected it!
Not Happy with Conditions
I got this tank a month ago, the light already doesn't work and I've changed the battery 3 times. It also has cracks down 2 sides. Very disappointed.
Missing LED light
So I opened my kids aquarium to set it up and the LED light portion was missing ! I had the instructions and clips but no LED light , this is there first fish tank and now we are all bummed .
I've had my tank for over a year now and it is great. I have a beta her name is Rosey and she loves it! Very easy to keep clean and it is so pretty with the lights. I give this 5 stars. :)
This tank is amazing, it is NOT made to fit in the corners of rooms. It is just simply an angled tank. I love the color changer . It’s worth the money.
This tank is confusing
This trank was confusing to me and the lights confuse my fish