Komodo Dragon Stainless Steel Reptile Bowl
About This Item
- This bowl is made of stainless steel with an enamel finish.
- The bottom has a non-skid rubber ring.
- Non-porous surface prevents bacteria from growing.
- Easy to clean—just wash like your own dishes.
- Bowl features a stunning tattoo-inspired pattern.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Angled Stainless Steel Reptile Feeding Tongs, 10-in$9.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Symton No-Escape Ceramic Reptile Food Bowl, Medium$9.78Chewy Price$12.00List Price
- Zoo Med High Quality Feeding Tongs, 6-in$3.71Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealFluker's Repta-Waterer Reptile Water Bottle, 5-oz bottle$6.23Chewy Price$7.88List Price
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Tan, Large$14.29Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Komodo Panther Stainless Steel Reptile Bowl, 3-cup$12.99Chewy Price$15.59List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$18.86Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Fluker's Hermit Crab Lagoon, Tan$5.46Chewy Price$6.24List Price
- Exo Terra Invertebrate Reptile Water Dish$6.28Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- CC Pet Mini Reptile Soaking Bowl$5.79Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Mushroom Feeding Ledge$18.90Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Capacity (Max)||3 cups||1 cup||4-ounce||3-oz||—|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Ceramic||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||—||Dishwasher-Safe||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Nice but description is inaccurate!
Cute little bowls, but the description must be corrected. I bought all three sizes. They do have a very light weight stainless steel frame but the description "enamel finish" lining is completely incorrect, it is actually a PLASTIC lining with the very pretty dragon pattern. The picture shows the bowl with a stainless steel rolled edge, which it does NOT have, I think it would be more durable if it DID have the stainless steel rolled edge. It's not a poor quality item but the description needs to be updated for accuracy. IF this was a stainless steel bowl with enamel lining, it would be quite expensive. But for the price, it's a nice little feeding bowl for the pets. I will keep them and use them. I recommend them, but please correct the description. Thank you.
Cute but not great quality
I really liked the artwork on this bowl which is the main reason I purchased it. I was sad to see that the enamel(?) artwork started to crack after just one hand washing. Once it cracks, water gets underneath and creates bubbles and all i can think about is all the bacteria getting trapped in with it. Not worth the risk to me.
The bowls are perfect for my two little Yorkies. Low enough on the side that they can reach all the food inside the bowl.
Very cute - good size. Non stick bottom and cute design.
Love this colorful bowl
Well enameled, colorful, and has rubber on the bottom to prevent sliding. Using it as a pet bowl for my Chi.
dragon is not as cool
Dragon design is on the side, not as cool as in the picture
Lizard Bowl Works Great For Dogs Too
This is a fun bowl. I decided to use it as a bowl for my dog instead of my snake's tank. It fits about a cup of kibble. The bottom has the non-skid rubber on the bottom and I didn't think that would be fun to clean after sticking it in my snake's mulch bedding.