Kona's Chips Up On Chips Round Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 8-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protein-packed jerky treats are made with 100% real, USA-sourced, lean chicken.
- Crunchy jerky texture is perfect for chewing satisfaction and is 100% digestible.
- Provides tasty chew-ability that also works to help keep teeth clean with scraping action.
- Zero grains, wheat, corn, soy, chemicals, fillers or artificial ingredients for healthier snacking.
- Made in the USA with USDA chicken, and can be given whole or broken up for smaller pooches and training.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Etta Says! Beef Yumm Sticks Dog Treats, 24 count$37.95Chewy Price$47.76List Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Hillside Farms Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 32-oz bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Chicken Yumm Sticks Dog Treats, 24 count$38.07Chewy Price$47.76List Price$36.17Autoship Price
- Dogswell Jerky Minis Immune System Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$8.20Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.79Autoship Price
- Lucky Premium Treats Chicken Jerky Straws Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$44.93Chewy Price$42.68Autoship Price
- Dogswell Jerky Minis Hip & Joint Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$8.30Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.89Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Chik 'n Sweet Potato Stix Dehydrated Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$14.68Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.95Autoship Price
- Triumph Turkey, Pea & Berry Recipe Grain-Free Jerky Dog Treats, 24-oz pouch$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe Small Rolls Dog Treat, 6 Count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Happy Howie's Mini Beef Doggy Burgers Dog Treats, 13 count$8.55Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.12Autoship Price
- Farm Fresh Pet Foods Canadian Bacon Recipe Dog Treats, 3.53-oz bag$8.25Chewy Price$7.84Autoship Price
- Snif-Snax Smoked Chicken Breast Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$7.02Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken.||Chicken breast||Pork Sirloin.||Chicken||Chicken.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Human-Grade...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Human-Grade...||Human-Grade, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Dehydrated||Treats, Dehydrated||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Refused by my two dachshunds
My two dachshund would not eat this, they won’t even entertain the idea.
First time user and our two dachshunds really enjoy them. Just the right size for a small dog and the flavor must be great cause they don't last long!
Not their favorite
My small dogs don't jump for joy over these treats, but they do eat them, sometimes reluctantly. I think they might be too hard for them. They are used to the Kona's Chips turkey and duck sticks, which have a softer chewing texture (and they do dance in circles for those treats). These treats are also too big for them so I have to break them into quarter size pieces. I won't reorder these, and will only buy the sticks from now on.
They love them
The dogs love these chicken chips. Price is ok and may be bit Less than the one we used to get.
I hope you continue to have this in stock my dogs love these it’s a great treat
Dog lover mom
My dogs love the treats. They are like potatoe chips. Will purchase again.
My dogs love these. And you can break them into quarters, as well.
Better size for our dog; made in USA
Our 13-year-old poodle mix had been suffering for months with frequent bouts of bloody diarrhea, so much so, we talked about euthanizing him. In desperation, and after taking many paths to solve the problem, I took everything we fed him to the vet, in original packaging. The vet noticed that one of the treats we fed him was made in China, and immediately advised that we discontinue the treat. We did, and searched for a replacement. Kona's, made in America, was recommended in several blogs. We first tried the jerky, but our dog tends to gulp down treats, so we switched to these disc-shaped jerky treats. The problem seems to have been solved. While I won't mention the name of the other treats, because I can't be positive that was the issue, Chewy does sell them. (But if I'm ever invited to write a review about that treat, I'll bust out.)
Snowy LOVES these chips!
Perfect, crispy treat, made from 100% chicken breast. What could be bad?!
Finally available at Chewy!
My 2 year old Morkie who is the fussiest eater and also has a sensitive stomach... loves the Kona Chips Jerky Treats! They are hard to find and had to make a special trip to a specific store. Thank you Kona for spreading the joy to our pets and making your product easier to find. They are a little expensive but worth it.