KONG 2-In-1 Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag & Travel Mat
About This Item
- Suitable for air and car travel.
- Removable, padded travel mat can help create a comfy space and reduce stress when traveling.
- Loadable from the side and top.
- Fold-out feature converts to a comfortable zone for your fur baby to relax.
- Plenty of ventilation for fresh air for your pooch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Intermediate$89.99Chewy Price$96.00List Price
- DealPet Evac Cat Pak Pet Emergency Kit$79.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear VIEW 360 Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Floral$49.89Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- DealPet Gear I-GO Plus Traveler Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Black$110.44Chewy Price$126.99List Price
- DealFurryFido Classic Reversible Dog & Cat Carrier Sling, Pink$22.99Chewy Price
- DealRichell Space Capsule Dog & Cat Carrier & Bed, Beige$119.99Chewy Price$120.00List Price
- DealKatziela Bone Cruiser Dog & Cat Carrier, Grey$138.94Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- DealCat-in-the-bag E-Z-Zip Cat Carrier Bag, Lavender, Small$35.60Chewy Price$35.90List Price
- DealFrisco Travel Safety Dog & Cat Carrier, Medium$56.99Chewy Price
- DealSP Dog & Cat Car Seat Crate$72.90Chewy Price$84.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Purrfect for my 13lb cat
I really love this carrier compared to my old front-loading plastic kennel. It appears to be very durable and well-designed. I can easily plop my 13lb cat in from the top and comfortably carry her like a messenger bag. I’m 5ft tall and found the straps comfortable/easily adjustable. My cat has also been using it as her new napping spot, she jumped into it almost as soon as I unpacked it, so I think she’s pleased with it as well. I could never get her to go into her old plastic carrier w/out a fight, but had no problem getting her into this one. Btw, it did have a slightly strong “new car” smell when I first took it out of the packaging, but it has since faded and didn’t seem to bother the cat at all.
Well constructed, easy to carry. Cute design. Very pleased with this purchase. Recommend purchase.
My house in under renovation. As a result I'm transporting my cats out of the house periodically when there's a noisy/dusty contractor at work. These cases are roomy, airy and sturdy and color coordinated to my beautiful Russian Blues
Nice size, inflexible frame
I like the size of this bag for my long and lanky pup, the arched top is the only way she'd ever fit into a bag. However I decided ultimately not to use it because the frame is really inflexible and not conducive to being carried. Think of carrying a cardboard box on your hip, that's how this bag feels. It's not a bag to be used for popping your pup in just for a quick trip into a store, you're better off finding something more comfortable.
Carrier is nice and looks well made, but has a very strong chemical odor (which is giving me a slight headache). I'm leaving it out in the open and hoping it will go away but not sure if my puppy will get comfortable being in this yet with the smell. The dimensions are also incorrect. This bag is 18"L x 11.5"W x 13"H. I purchased this to take my pup on subway rides but could be an issue if you're looking for something airline compliant.
I bought this for the purpose of a carrier to and from the vet, not for travel. My cat has a petite frame and weighs 11 pounds, works perfectly for him to lay down and stand up to turn around and look out either end. Obviously not for a lot of movement but for small-medium cats it’s rather fantastic. My cat still had plenty of room for the width and I’m sure even a large or obese cat would be fine for the intended purpose, just a little snug. I was very satisfied with the quality and craftsmanship. All attachments and seams were secure. I really like the cross body shoulder strap because it made for carrying him over the shoulder very smooth and he wasn’t smacking the sides/the carrier wasnt swaying side-to-side from natural walking movement. I really desired that because hard carriers tended to be unstable when there is a cat unbalanced inside and a small handle on top to hold steady. Anyway, to me worth the price and i love The Ohio State so the colors worked out great too!