KONG 3-In-1 Systems Dog Coat, Black
About This Item
- This doggy coat comes in multiple sizes to help protect your pal in less-than-perfect weather conditions.
- Includes a water-resistant nylon outer shell to help your furry friend stay dry when out in the rain.
- The polar fleece layer is removable—can be added when your pup needs some extra warmth or taken off when in warmer temperatures.
- High-visibility reflective panels help your pooch be more easily seen when out for walks.
- Made with easy D-ring access and a comfort fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPendleton Dog Coat, Crescent Lake, Small$45.00Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- DealFrisco Soft Sherpa Dog & Cat Coat, Oatmeal, X-Large$20.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Rip-Stop Insulated Dog Blanket Coat, Red, X-Large$18.24Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- DealPendleton National Park Dog Raincoat, Yellow, X-Small$49.00Chewy Price
- DealPendleton National Park Dog Coat, Glacier, Small$49.00Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- DealPendleton National Park Dog Coat, Acadia, X-Small$49.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- DealPet Life Metallic Parka Dog Coat, X-Small, Pink$15.89Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealCanada Pooch Alaskan Army Premium Faux Down Insulated Dog Parka, Army Green, 10$36.79Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- DealPendleton National Park Dog Coat, Yosemite, Large$59.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- DealPets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Los Angeles Rams, XX-Large$8.32Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealHotel Doggy Kate Dog Coat, Tan, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Not for impatient “low riders”
This is a nice, well-made dog coat. While it is a high quality product, it is not exactly what I wanted for my pooch. It takes twice as long to put on my wiggly wiener dog. She does not have the patience to stand still while I put it on her, and neither do I. Since it is twice as thick under her belly where both layers fasten, it nearly drags on the ground when she walks. Imagine how disappointed I was when told the original Kong coat I ordered was out of stock and canceled by Chewy, only to be notified that it was once again available and in stock. I should have waited just a little longer for the red, hooded parka that I originally ordered.
Just as pictured
Love the 3 in 1 system! Great for snow! We needed something warm in a hurry during a really cold spell and this came in 2 days! Our dog could run in the snow without being cold and no restrictions! She even enjoys wearing the lining in house when it’s chilly, it’s very soft and comfortable fleece. Easy to put on and off with the Velcro fasteners. Not too tight around neck or legs, it doesn’t bind. The large fits our 38 pound goldendoodle perfectly. Also we love the reflective stripes. Great quality product!
Good but Short
I got this for my maltipoo puppy. It fits her chest and her neck but the coat is too short and stops about 2/3's of the way down her back. It does keep her warm and I like the reflectiveness on the outer coat. The next size up would've been too big for her but would've fit her length. Would be nice if they made something like this for a longer, skinnier dog.
I'm really happy with this jacket! Kong is an awesome company when it comes to toys, and it seems they don't lose any of that awesomeness when it comes to outerwear. This jacket is super versatile with the two layers. It's also non restrictive on the dog's shoulders and the velcro closures are very strong, which are 2 things we've had problems with on dog jackets in the past.
Coat fits well; must use all parts together to make warm cold weather coat
I think this is a nice coat and the size X-Large fits my 65 pound English Setter perfectly. I thought the two coat set would be of a heavier material. The coat comes in two parts : there is a fleece undercoat that has some heft to it and is warm. It has a secure Velcro closure. You then place the red shiny lightweight coat on top (it's like a raincoat with a big collar) that also closes with secure Velcro. All in all, I'm pleased with this coat and I use both parts together on my senior boy to make a warm well-fitting coat. Chewy has a great coat selection for dogs of all sizes and it was at a great sale price. Each part of the coat worn separately in cold East Coast weather is just not warm enough. Worn together, it's very nice and well made. I'm glad I bought it.
Good but double check measurements
It's my own fault really. The coat is great, fits around her middle, but it is too short and leaves a good portion of her rear exposed. Probably not that big of deal to the dog, but part of why I wanted it was to keep her dry from the rain (live in Seattle area) and now I've still got half a soggy doggy. The quality of the jacket is nice though and I really appreciate being able to take out the fleece lining when it's not super cold.
Versatile But Light Warmth
It takes a little time to secure both layers. It’s not as warm as an old jacket my pup has outgrown which is no longer available. The two layers can be used in cold & rainy conditions. I have a beagle rescue that does not like inclement weather. He looks forward to putting on the vest. At 33 lbs the large is too big. In hindsight I’d have got the medium.
Our daushund mix loves his new coat. It's easy to get on and off and allows for versatility. He can wear just the outer coat for rain, or both the fleece and outer coat for winter weather. The fleece is great for cooler weather. The coat has velcro at the bottom for ease and has a hole at the top to clip the leash.
Fits like a glove!
Purchased this jacket for our 9 yr old French Bulldog. We got the size Medium and she is about 27 pounds. Fits great and she is fine with wearing it! Like that it has a removable liner. Great for Wisconsin weather!
Jacket for Dachshunds
I have the hardest time finding a jacket for my dachshund. Nothing ever fits him correctly from being to small and too short, but if I go up a size, usually to big. This jacket on the other hand, fits him PERFECT!!! I am not crazy about the double velcro, but other than that, my dachshund loves it and I love it. I got a small for him.