KONG Active Nylon Tunnel Cat Toy, Red
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crinkle sound arouses your cat's natural curiosity.
- Collapses for easy storage when playtime is finished.
- Each tunnel measures 24 inches by 9 inches, providing your pal with plenty of space to play.
- Easily stretches out to give your cat her own paw-sonal space.
- Designed with a peek-a-boo hole in the center.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 35-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 1 Window$11.00Chewy Price$14.12List Price
- dealFat Cat Looney-Loops Cat Toy$3.79Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco 47-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 2 Windows$16.94Chewy Price$16.09Autoship Price
- JW Pet Cataction Lattice Ball Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Shimmer Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$3.49Chewy Price
- KONG Refillable Field Mouse Catnip Cat Toy$3.84Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Jackson Galaxy Puma Paw Cat Toy with Catnip$5.50Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- KONG Rat Catnip Cat Toy$4.71Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Wubba Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Classic Tail Chaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.99Chewy Price
- KONG Cat Playground Cat Toy$17.75Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- dealKONG Kitten Teddy Bear Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Catnip||Crinkle|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
104 Customer Reviews
Mona May Cat Mom
My kitties love this tunnel. Well made and durable. It keeps its shape and will last. They especially enjoy the opening midway to pop out and look around. The red color is fun too. Thank you chewy.
Would be 5 stars, but...
The tunnel itself seems like a really sturdy product, what I would expect from Kong. But the loop and button closures aren't. One loop ripped from one side and then the other as we were opening it-no play yet! and then the corresponding loop holding the button came away from the tunnel on the other side. The other two loop closures are holding up so far. Not a huge deal, but disappointing.
Well made and loads of fun
I’m not sure why other reviewers are rating this low because their cats don’t like it. We’re rating the product here, not your cats preferences. This tunnel is very well made. It’s a thick nylon and it’s doubled up. Any exposed seams are covered with an extra piece of nylon. It’s not that wide, but the size is in the picture. Our cats love it so far but even if they didn’t- I would still give it 5 stars.
my cat won't use it
I guess the diameter is too small, but my cat is not interested in it. He loved a larger tunnel that was in the shelter where we adopted him.
They have fun in these sporadically--a couple times a week at the most. Not worth having the clutter on the floor. They have other kitty things that they play with several times a day that are free...boxes are their favorites. If your kittos or pups like them then they are worth it. The quality is excellent.
has spots for clips but flimsy
So, it has clips for toys which is very cool but doesn’t come with any toys. It also does not hold its shape with large cats, which is a major con. My cats ended up just scared of it. I did expect more from Kong brand. Go with the Frisco one.
Great for playtime!
Our kitty LOVES this tunnel for peek a boo games with her toys (dropping them or tossing them in the 3 openings) and it gives her the exercise she needs & wants. She loves the sound her toys make when brushing up against the tunnel.
To small for chihuahuas
I should’ve measured, it’s my own fault. I wish I could exchange for the dog size but they don’t seem to make them. In any case because they are a Kong they are well-made and sturdy and I got a free one for ordering three. I’ll try them in the yard this summer as they may become a little shaded areas for my four Chihuahuas.
Not what I expected
It’s really small and pretty pricey. I was hoping for a larger tunnel for $25.00, if I had known it was so small I would have bought one of the other tunnels that is less expensive.
All of my babies love it.they also sleep in it. I have Seven cats they fight over it