KONG Extreme Ball with Rope Dog Chew Toy, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Combines 2 canine favorites — fetch and tug-of-war — into1 perfect toy.
- Stimulates physical activity and provides good exercise — for both of you.
- Also great for solo play.
- KONG Extreme rubber ball is puncture resistant and built for heavy, long-lasting use.
- 100% cotton rope massages teeth and gums during chewing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco TPR Bone Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Medium$10.54Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- dealFrisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.10Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- dealKONG ChewStix Tough Femur Dog Toy, Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Monster K9 Dog Toys Indestructible Flying Disc Dog Toy$19.95Chewy Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$11.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Crunch Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Stick$17.94Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Tumbler Chaser Dog Toy$10.60Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Ball Large Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Goodie Ribbon Dog Toy, Red, Large$20.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Ring Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Squeaky, Dental||Dental|
|Material||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rope, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
torn up within 2 days
I bought this for my dog who loves it but it was torn up within 2 days. My dog loved it but it is already torn up.
The ball is great! However the rope was destroyed and chewed to bits 15 minutes after I gave it to my dog
Cheap - don’t waste your money
Within one minute my two puppies had the ball and rope apart. Within 5 minutes the rope was shredded.
Review for ball on a rope.
Bought this for our Brittany who is 12 years old and it didn't last 10 min. Very unhappy. Usually the black Kong products do well but not the rope part.
Not for Aggressive Chewers
My aggressive chewer puppy (10mon lab/shepard mix) destroyed the rope within about 30min, and began to eat the ball portion.
Worst Kong toy
Toy delivered today, toy destroyed today. The Black Kong toys are supposed to be made for the strong chewers. Also a misrepresentation of the product as it actually has a really short rope. Worst Kong toy I’ve ever purchased.
Almost a great toy...
I say almost because, our belgian malinois destroyed the rope in no time flat.... EXCEPT the ball part has worked WONDERFULLY!!! Our Clancy destroys toys within 5 mins to at the most 2 days.... BUT not the ball!!!!
not good at all
My dog had the rope chewed off the ball in the first 30 minutes upon getting it. Very disappointed, was hoping for a tug toy for both dogs.
Great for fetch and tug-of-war
My German Shepherd loves this toy. I can spin the ball around on the rope and toss it to play fetch, play tug-of-war, or just let him chew on it. No idea why there are so many negative reviews for it.
Happy, Happy, Happy
I have a 4 year old pit bull. She tears up all of the toys we buy her usually in an hour or so. It took her several days to get the rope off the ball and she still carries the ball around with her. She loves it. I would really recommend getting this top for a dog that likes to chew.