KONG Bamboo Feeder Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Toy dispenses treats through holes on the side for unpredictable play.
- Feeder ball provides canine mental and physical stimulation.
- Features an easy-to-open top.
- Made from natural bamboo to allow for quiet play.
- Slow feeding helps pups maintain their figures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Retro Visor Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$2.48Chewy Price$3.10List Price
- KONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$10.68Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Wobbler Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- fouFIT Mini Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Small$7.59Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball Dog Toy, Large$7.49Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Busy Buddy Fun Durables Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Cow, Medium/Large$7.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Snoop Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange$13.80Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball Tough Dog Toy, Large$9.28Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Get the Bob-A-Lot instead, this is a thumbs down for me
I tried this thinking since it’s bamboo it would be a quieter toy than the treat ball we already had- but the holes on this are so large and not adjustable that even my large breed kibble falls out of the three holes almost immediately. So as a treat dispenser it lasts less than a minute. As a food dispenser same less than a minute it dispensed an entire cup. I loaded it with milkbones too large for the holes and after one minute the dogs rolled it and it unscrewed itself and opened completely. Save your money and buy the adjustable hole Bob-a lot instead- comes in large and small sizes.
Great for beginners
I am a breeder and we recommend to all our clinics that they always make their dog work for its food. I love and recommend things like this that will make them work for it when you don't have time for a training session. I hate that this product has gotten poor reviews because the owners have allowed the dog to chew it up. This is NOT a chew toy and your dog should never be allow to chew on it. Your dog needs to be taught how to roll it to release the food, and this is a good beginner one that releases the food easily. Your dog should be supervised when using it and it should be put out of dogs reach when not in use. When your dog gets good at it, you can get something more difficult like the wobbler, which I also love.
Kong toys aren't very tough besides the original kong...My dog is a boxer/ beagle and not a heavy chewer, but he ran through this quickly. Quickly figured out how to unscrew it and the I personally was expecting the outer coating to be tough and durable, but alas it was not. He did have fun though and for me that's all that matters...I just gotta keep finding new challenges for him
it was great for one whole day
my yellow lab destroyed it within 24 hrs. he easily opened it and chewed off all the bamboo from the ball.
Worth the money
My dog really enjoys this toy. He has several different treat toys. This is his favorite.
4.5 Stars to this Feeder!
We love this Kong feeder. Easy to open and close, and clean. Durable and rolls well for our put to engage in. One caveat is that the holes are placed at the bottom of the halves when you open it, meaning you have to angle one of the sides and only pour so much food (or treats) into the ball so that it doesn't fall out. On the whole, we're extremely happy with this and it's tons better than previous brands we've tried!
Good for large sized kibble
Holes are large enough to dispense my dogs large breed kibble. But the food comes out quickly and she’s done in two or three mins. The casing around it also peels off very easily. My dog destroyed the first one we gave her. Now we keep a closer eye on her with it.
Slowing the roll
Works perfect as a slow feeder for my pup. He gets his morning meal in a slow feed bowl and his evening meal fits in this. I put electrical tape over 1 of the 3 holes to slow him down a little more. Food comes out easily, but it’s perfect for a meal
Easy and fun
This is easy to fill and fun to watch. The holes are pretty big so the small kibble we currently use for puppy makes it way easy but that’sok. Anything to keep him entertained for the typical puppy 5 min is ok with me.
Destroyed in minutes
Definitely not durable for large pitbull/mastiff breeds. If you have a soft mouth dog it should work fine