KONG Barnyard Cruncheez Cow Dog Toy, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft and cuddly plush exterior
- Interior bottle creates enticing crunch sounds instead of a traditional squeaker
- Rattling feature adds extra stimulation for added fun
- Bring the barnyard to your pup, as these toys become their new best friends
- Available in two sizes: Small and Large, so you can find the perfect fit for your pup
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Cow Dog Toy, Medium$7.98Chewy Price
- KONG CuteSeas Whale Dog Toy, Medium$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Medium$6.98Chewy Price
- Multipet Empty Nester Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Pheasant$4.06Chewy Price$8.59List Price
- KONG CuteSeas Seahorse Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Tupper the Sheep Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Latex Polka Dot Globlet Pig Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies, 4-in$3.70Chewy Price$5.29List Price
- KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Small$5.60Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 2-Squeakers$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealKONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Small$5.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Latex, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
296 Customer Reviews
KONG Barnyard Cow
I am definitely impressed with this toy. I have a Labrador that shoot up several other toys that were much bigger but this toy is on the small side and I figured it would not last very long but it has lasted longer than any of the other toys. It really stands up to punishment
Kong Cow dog toy
My grand pup loved it! Carried it around in his mouth for days. He’s a GSD.. so it held up well too.
my aussie loves it!
My 50lb aussie chews through toys like crazy, and rips it up within a matter of minutes because he starts with the ears or tail. This is the longest a toy has lasted him and it's been about a week so I'm very pleased. He also loves the sound which makes it all the better. He takes this little cow everywhere with him
Kong Barnyard Cow
the toy was really cute and fun to play with, but our 10-month-old mid-size Goldendoodle destroyed it, am not sure how she did that. So be careful, I would recommend it for smaller dogs.
Durable and dog loves it!
This is the best toy! My 13 lb. Havanese plays with this toy more than any others. I thought it would be too big, but she has no trouble carrying it in her mouth. She likes that the sound is different than the usual squeak toy. It has a rattle sound that she loves and is quite durable.
Oh My GOODNESS Love This
OMG our Schnauzer loves the raddle and crinkle of the bottle. She can barely get her mouth to crinkle the bottle inside, she's a mini. She runs through the house shaking it to make it raddle.
Unique toy for dog's who get bored of other things
This toy is pretty unique in that it has a large round "bottle" that makes a plastic crunching sound when your dog bites down AND it has some sort of bead inside giving it more sounds when your dog shakes it around. My dog loved it. He hasn't tried to chew this one apart yet, but I hope the inside parts are well contained so it doesn't make too much of a mess.
SHE LOVES THE CRUNCH
Our Miniature Poodle is deaf but has discovered the 'feel' of the crunch. She carries this toy around by the ear and swings it back and forth, feeling the crunch as it hits her neck. Fun to watch.
Pup goes nuts over these
My GSD girl loves these I got her the pig too. They are her favorite. They hold up great she had the pig for 3 months and I just got her the cow.
My 5 mo old puppy loves it
This is a great toy and my 5 mo old puppy loves it as an alternative to the squeaky plush toys she usually plays with. It has that crunchy sound factor and the rattle inside was an extra bonus. I think this toy would be great for all ages.