KONG Bat-A-Bout Flicker Firefly Plush Cat Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up||Crinkle||Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
About This Item
- The flashing LED ball lights up to entice your furry friend.
- The reflective felt wings promote natural hunting skills.
- Contains KONG North American Premium Catnip for added excitement!
- Promotes mental stimulation.
- Great for daytime play or nighttime play!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Halloween Spooky Cute Ghost Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Summer Fun Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, 2-pack$9.30Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Summer Fun Surfboard Kicker Cat Toy$5.98Chewy Price
- dealMultipet Look Who's Talking Fish Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.59Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Candy Corn Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.24Chewy Price
- Disney Goofy Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Tombstone Cat Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- ZEZE Calla Lily Tease Wand Cat Toy$13.00Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
TUXEDO LOVES this firefly
Both of our cats: Tuxedo who is just turned 2 and his "sister-ish" calico, HANABI really love toys that move, make a sound and/or have lights. There's probably a dozen flashing light balls underneath our sofa and bed. This past summer Tuxedo has been into catching bugs and eating them both inside and in our tiny fenced in backyard. Then the bats living in the Attic or eaves of the apartment building beside ours started flying to low and we're almost caught by his leaping abilities and now they use a front entrance to leave and return by. So when Tuxedo saw the lightning bugs, he went crazy and caught the first and last one. He spent the next few minutes trying to get the glow off his tongue by any means necessary. He licked the ground, the patio, Hanabi (which earned him a thwap) and us until it was no more. So when this toy made it out of the box, he went for it immediately. He loves throwing it up in the air and when it lands the lights flash and he pounces and starts playing even more. Thankfully, we received more than one so we have another one for their stockings for Yule. Thanks to Kong for thinking of the cats. Hoping chewy will add more in the future. Brightest Blessings )O(
Cute but no go
This is a really cute toy, but Squeaks is not impressed by it. She is not interested in the light up ball. She pulled the butterfly part off within five minutes. She will chase the butterfly part if I throw it for it. It acts like a frisbee. The parts are high quality.
not my cat's meow
The flashing lights are great but only I can slam the toy hard enough to get them started and the toy seems to hold only very minor interest with my 2 kitties.
Garbage don’t buy
Got two both broke in 5 mins. Waste of money.l and worse my cat was really disappointed .