KONG Bounzer Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Perfect for endless play with your furry friend.
- Relied upon by veterinarians, trainers, and dog enthusiasts for over 40 years.
- Provides play, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- Unpredictable bounce for virtually unlimited games of fetch, even while you’re away.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Birthday TPR Bone Dog Toy, Blue, Large$6.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium$11.13Chewy Price
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$7.11Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Blue/Green Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, 3-Squeakers$7.79Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealFrisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Small$8.68Chewy Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.66Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Medium$8.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- DealBenebone Fishbone Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Pretzel Bacon & Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Chew Toy$8.00Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- DealHartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price$4.78List Price
- DealChuckit! Ultra Duo Tug Tough Dog Toy, Medium$13.88Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Dental||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Teething|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
321 Customer Reviews
Awesome for a big dog
Our 110# German Shepherd has gone through 2 of these so we had to buy a new one. He plays hard with this outside and they hold up a long time for an aggressive chewer.
Not for dogs that chew
My dog destroy the toy in less than a minute. I would not recommend for dogs that chew.
This is my doberman's absolute favorite toy. It's not durable enough to be a chew toy, but it's perfect for playing fetch.
Was great for the first hour but didn’t last with my three…the seam started splitting. Very disappointing considering the price and name. Wouldn’t recommend for high energy playful dog or a power chewer.
Kong fun for big dogs
I love this soft Kong toy. It is soft enough for my St. Bernards to grab and big enough that they can't chew it too much. I add a long rope and they play tug-of-war together. For my two, it lasts about 4-6 months, once it starts to shred bits of rubber, I order a new one and throw the old one away.
Great while it lasted
Good news is she loved it. Bad news is that they handle was chewed off within 30 minutes and now it is a chew toy slowing being dismantled. It isn’t nearly as sturdy as a Kong sadly.
Dogs love this bouncing Kong
My dogs love this bouncing Kong. This size is easy for them to carry and they are 50 to 60 pound dogs. Gives them lots of exercise and they love carrying it around. Keeps them out of things they shouldn't be in.
Not tough enough for giant breeds
My Great Dane destroyed the top within minutes of giving it to her. Then started shredding it where she ripped the top off. Trash within minutes
Great dog toy
Keeps dog occupied for quite some time chewing, chasing around the Kong.
Dogs are loving it
We have 2, 45 lb dogs. Both of them love this toy so far. Mostly used for more difficult fetch play as it bounces in different directions and they have a harder time grabbing hold of the toy. May buy the smaller version as well, but don't regret the larger size. Also, a decent puff of air comes out of the hole at the base of the toy when squeezed, which really gets one of the dogs going.