KONG Calming Chews Medium & Large Dog Supplement
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients Per Chew (4 g): L-Tryptophan, 35 mgL-Theanine (Green Tea), 13 mg Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)...||Active Ingredients: L-Tryptophan 17.5 mg, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract (yielding L-Theanine) 16.5 mg, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Powder 5 mg....||Active Ingredients per Chew (4.0g) - Glucosamine HCI (Shrimp Crab): 400mg, Perna cancaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel): 200mg, Tumeric (Curcuma longa) Root: 100mg...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Natural|
About This Item
- Works to help alleviate your dog’s stress and restlessness while promoting a sense of relaxation.
- A soft, chewy supplement that is easy for you to give your dog and easy for her to ingest.
- A safe and effective way to help soothe your dog because of separation anxiety or during events like travel, fireworks, or thunderstorms.
- Free of artificial colors or flavors, it contains natural ingredients like lemon balm, tryptophan and green tea extract.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealYogasleep Dohm Classic Sound Machine, Pink$47.99Chewy Price
- DealYogasleep Rohm Travel White Noise Sound Machine$29.99Chewy Price
- DealAnimal Essentials Tinkle Tonic Herbal Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- DealPet MD Calming Hemp Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealShed Defender Original Dog Onesie, Heather Grey, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- DealHeavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp+ Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealStrellaLab No Poo Coprophagia Stool Eating Deterrent Chew Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$19.91Chewy Price$18.91Autoship Price
- DealChew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 2 pack, 60 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealGoodGood Calming Dog Supplement Chews, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Treadz Fresh Breath Peanut Butter Banana Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 40 count$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealChew + Heal Stop The Poo Soft Chew Coprophagia & Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Should've Tried Sooner!
My rescue pittie is usually a wreck around gunshots & explosives. Stiff as a board, drooling, disassociating, unresponsive to commands (like "off" because I'm not completely able bodied so her climbing up me and onto my shoulders/head is extra unacceptable & no she cannot be safely crated without strong sedation) Benadryl just makes her worse because she's fighting the sedation out of terror and while trazodone isn't as bad, in her particular case it's still just mostly bluntly her ability to /react/ to the terror My brother bought her these and she spent the night on the floor next to my chair. Tense, but not stiff as a board. Not laying in a sopping mess of her own drool. Not disassociated. Not trying to climb me like a cat escaping floodwaters. These are going to improve her life so much. If these got her through the 4th then the storms that make her very anxious are going to be a cake walk. The next 4th should be even better for her if they vet ok's these with the trazodone They do stink, but I don't think they would've been compelling enough for her to eat willingly otherwise given the circumstances.
Kong calming chews
These calming chews have helped so much as my 3 yr old rescue border collie is going through heart worm treatment. As a young, active dog, keeping her calm has been important to her recovery and these have helped so much.
Best calming treat!
I have a very large dog that when he was left alone would chew the molding, door casings, doors, furniture.. anything he could he would! Tried everything including blocking him off.. nothing was working he would escape.. decided to try these instead of getting narcotics from the vet.. have been giving them to him for over a week before 8 leave in the morning and come home to a happy dog and a happy mom because my house is not destroyed!!
seems to help!
Use it for crate training and it seems to help! Definitely isn’t making anything worse. Dog has been calming down so it’s either the chews or he calms down on his own within a few mins. Either way, I’ll keep trying them for now!
Not very calming for active dogs
These did not really meet my expectations. I have two very excitable resue puppies and need to occasionally have them calmed down. Natural supplements have been the most effective. Wanted these to work with their Kong chew toys, but didn't even seem to have an impact on them.
Calmed Puppy Down
This supplement calmed down an active puppy who usually races around the house with his toys for hours on end after his long walks. He took a long nap instead of constant play which is what we were hoping for.
Actually worked very well on my 47lb 7 month old pup! He has separation anxiety and pretty sure he has sundowner's also lol This actually calmed him and didn't cause extreme hyperactivity when he was coming down off of it, like another brand I tried. Not saying at all that there was anything wrong with it, only that it just wasn't right for him.
Kong calming Chews
My dog is terrified of storms, rain, fireworks and I started giving her one chew and it's really worked!
not much help
They like the taste; however, it hasn't been much help with the storms we've been having.
Rate Kong chews
Not sure, Haven't had a storn since I purchased them